- SL Why? : A Short Discourse on Scalable Link Interface
The fellas from XYZ Computing have today written up an article going over one of the most exciting technologies in the computing industry at the moment, NVIDIA's own SLI. Most people are lead to believe it's the best thing since sliced bread, however the article highlights several weaknesses not all too known just yet, and bring things to a close as they weigh up the good vs the bad in an unbiased manner. Quite an interesting read.
'SL Why?' is an article about Nvidia's SLI technology which has recently bocome the focus of the 3D market. It explains the basics of these technology and goes into depth concerning its strengths, and more importantly, its weaknesses. This technology has been portrayed as the end-all, be-all of 3D technology by many difference sources; this article examines the validity of this belief and weighs SLI's advantages and disadvantages in an insightful and unbiased manner.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Spire VertiCool SPA49B0 @ InsaneTek
- Thermaltake's SViking Case @ ArcticSquad
- Waffer PC AirCon PAC 400 @ Virtual-Fusion (Translated)
- MSI NX6600-VTD128E Diamond Video Card @ Hexus
- ATI x800XL Video Card @ TBreak
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.