- Oakley Thump: Sunglasses for Music Lovers
How's this for cool? Oakley have decided to cover new ground in the consumer electronics market with a pair of funky looking sunnies that have a built-in MP3 player! If you've got money to burn then it may be worth your while having a quick read through the review over at Toms Hardware today.
MP3 players are a hot item today. From the Apple iPod to the Creative Zen Xtras, companies have managed to make MP3 players into many different shapes and sizes. Given their popularity, it was only a matter of time before someone put an MP3 player into sunglasses. Oakley, known for their impact resistant sunglasses, has done just that, releasing their Oakley Thump sunglasses, which combine protective eyewear with ear-drum-busting music playback.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- D-Link DCS-5300G Wireless Internet Security Camera @ BIOSMagazine
- ASETEK Waterchill @ TechwareLabs
- MonsterGecko Pistol Mouse FPS @ Whisptech
- TV Nation Editorial @ Bit-Tech
- The Xbox 360? @ Engadget
- palmOne Tungsten T5 PDA @ XYZ Computing
- TriGem KLOSS KL-I915A SFF @ Hexus
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.