- Why Choose KingMax?
Following the recent release of their DDR2 400MHz and 533MHz (Mars series) SO-DIMMs for notebooks, KingMax have just issued out a press release detailing their efforts to provide the most refined modules on the market. Further details here folks.
Kingmax is the world's first memory module manufacturer with advanced packaging and testing facilities. With its patented TinyBGA packaging technology and small physical size, great heat dissipation capabilities and stability of its memory products, Kingmax has challenged and overcome technological barriers by more than doubling memory capacity. This is why Kingmax has a distinctive edge over its rivals with its new generation, high bandwidth DDR2 memory products.
- Corsair Introduces COOL Water Cooling Kit
Corsair have released a new water cooling kit for mainstream desktop PC's today, simply dubbed "COOL". Installation looks very simple (yet interesting), with the included RadBox allowing for fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on existing 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings which are common across all PC cases. Further details within the PR here, and the product page over on Corsair's website.
Fremont, California, January 27, 2005: Corsair Memory, Inc., a global leader in ultra-performance DDR memory modules for PC gamers and enthusiasts, today announced a water cooling kit that enables greater overclocking performance by cooling Intel and AMD processors far more efficiently than conventional heatsink/fan air cooling units.
Branded simply "COOL", this kit was designed for ultimate ease of installation; it can be installed in virtually any system in about an hour, with no need for power tools. The included RadBox allows the fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings. The kit is available in two flavors:
. CWC100-1000 supports PentiumT 4 Socket 478 and AthlonT 64 CPUs
. CWC100-1001 supports Pentium 4 LGA-775 and Athlon XP processors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz