- Why Choose KingMax?
Following the recent release of their DDR2 400MHz and 533MHz (Mars series) SO-DIMMs for notebooks, KingMax have just issued out a press release detailing their efforts to provide the most refined modules on the market. Further details here folks.
Kingmax is the world's first memory module manufacturer with advanced packaging and testing facilities. With its patented TinyBGA packaging technology and small physical size, great heat dissipation capabilities and stability of its memory products, Kingmax has challenged and overcome technological barriers by more than doubling memory capacity. This is why Kingmax has a distinctive edge over its rivals with its new generation, high bandwidth DDR2 memory products.
- Corsair Introduces COOL Water Cooling Kit
Corsair have released a new water cooling kit for mainstream desktop PC's today, simply dubbed "COOL". Installation looks very simple (yet interesting), with the included RadBox allowing for fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on existing 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings which are common across all PC cases. Further details within the PR here, and the product page over on Corsair's website.
Fremont, California, January 27, 2005: Corsair Memory, Inc., a global leader in ultra-performance DDR memory modules for PC gamers and enthusiasts, today announced a water cooling kit that enables greater overclocking performance by cooling Intel and AMD processors far more efficiently than conventional heatsink/fan air cooling units.
Branded simply "COOL", this kit was designed for ultimate ease of installation; it can be installed in virtually any system in about an hour, with no need for power tools. The included RadBox allows the fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings. The kit is available in two flavors:
. CWC100-1000 supports PentiumT 4 Socket 478 and AthlonT 64 CPUs
. CWC100-1001 supports Pentium 4 LGA-775 and Athlon XP processors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook