- Why Choose KingMax?
Following the recent release of their DDR2 400MHz and 533MHz (Mars series) SO-DIMMs for notebooks, KingMax have just issued out a press release detailing their efforts to provide the most refined modules on the market. Further details here folks.
Kingmax is the world's first memory module manufacturer with advanced packaging and testing facilities. With its patented TinyBGA packaging technology and small physical size, great heat dissipation capabilities and stability of its memory products, Kingmax has challenged and overcome technological barriers by more than doubling memory capacity. This is why Kingmax has a distinctive edge over its rivals with its new generation, high bandwidth DDR2 memory products.
- Corsair Introduces COOL Water Cooling Kit
Corsair have released a new water cooling kit for mainstream desktop PC's today, simply dubbed "COOL". Installation looks very simple (yet interesting), with the included RadBox allowing for fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on existing 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings which are common across all PC cases. Further details within the PR here, and the product page over on Corsair's website.
Fremont, California, January 27, 2005: Corsair Memory, Inc., a global leader in ultra-performance DDR memory modules for PC gamers and enthusiasts, today announced a water cooling kit that enables greater overclocking performance by cooling Intel and AMD processors far more efficiently than conventional heatsink/fan air cooling units.
Branded simply "COOL", this kit was designed for ultimate ease of installation; it can be installed in virtually any system in about an hour, with no need for power tools. The included RadBox allows the fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings. The kit is available in two flavors:
. CWC100-1000 supports PentiumT 4 Socket 478 and AthlonT 64 CPUs
. CWC100-1001 supports Pentium 4 LGA-775 and Athlon XP processors.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Tech News Posts
- Sony teases first look at PlayStation 4 hardware, says it will be shown at E3
- Samsung to release new 'ultra resolution' display for laptops, could set new standard for screen quality
- LG to demo bendable smartphone screen that is unbreakable
- Tumblr users flock to WordPress after Yahoo acquires the popular blogging service and promises it won't screw things up
- The next-gen Xbox gets unveiled in a few days time, here's a few things we should expect
- Arduino releases Wi-Fi-enabled board, no longer will hackers have to rely on clones or shields
- ReportTT: Benchmarks show the Galaxy S4 Mini will use Snapdragon S4, feature 6MP camera
- LeakedTT: Barnes & Noble to release update for Simple Touch eReaders, brings web browser and e-mail to the tablet
- Updating to new Hangouts removes Google Voice calling ability from Gmail
- ReportTT: Yahoo's Board approves Tumblr acquisition for $1.1 billion
- Ask the Experts: What PSU should I buy for my Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire system?
- Intel Core i7 4770K reaches eBay
- HTC One demand is high, HTC are doubling production to meet 'strong demand'
- Google remove 8.8 million lines of code from their Blink engine
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 specs arrive, launches on May 23
- Are Google preparing another media player?
- Nintendo to let consumers play unreleased Wii U games at 100 Best Buys during E3
- LeakedTT: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 image and specifications leak out
- Google hides numerous Easter eggs in latest Google+ Hangouts
- Xbox 360 sales on top for 28 consecutive months
- ReportTT: Apple's iRadio held up over details for skipping songs
- ReportTT: Yahoo isn't the only one interested in Tumblr
- LeakedTT: Dell to release two new Latitude notebooks this summer with Haswell CPU's
- SpaceTT: NASA releases chart displaying the driving distances of Mars and Moon craft
- RumorTT: Apple to debut MacBook Air refresh at WWDC
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- 990FX Extreme3; Etron USB 3.0 ports dont work!
- Transcend 32GB Wi-Fi SDHC Review
- GIGABYTE Z77X-UP4 TH Boot Issue
- Understanding supported memory
- Prescott CPU emits a high pictched whine/chirp under load
- ASUS Unveils Full Range of Z87 Motherboards- With Photos on the new design
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- ORIGIN PC Offers The Ultimate Mobile Performance Bundle
- NVIDIA Reports Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal 2014
- The Sony Xperia SP - Available now
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue
- ZOTAC Supercharges ZBOX with Intel Core i5 Desktop Processor
- Silicon Power Presents the New Generation of Xpower DDR3 Memory
- DisplayLink Launches New Mac OS X Driver for USB Docking
- AMD Announces Memory Series Designed With Gamers in Mind
- Mach Xtreme Introduces FX 256 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- MSI MS-98D1 EPIC IPC Motherboard Announced
- Cooler Master Announces N200, N400, and N600 Cases
- SEAGATE DELIVERS ON SOLID STATE STRATEGY: UNVEILS COMPLETE SSD PRODUCT LINE
- LG IPS COLORPRIME MONITOR NAMED BEST PHOTO MONITOR AT 2013 TIPA AWARDS
- DisplayLink to Demonstrate WiGig and USB Docking Expansion
- Corsair Components Turns to Francisco Partners for Strategic Investment
- PNY Launches New HP Portable Hard Drives
- McAfee to Acquire Stonesoft
- BIOSTAR to Showcase Exclusive Hi-Fi Puro Technology at Computex
- Advantech Launches ATX Intel Xeon E5 Industrial Serverboard
- ASRock Brings New Technology to Light! A-Style: Purity Sound
- Micron Unveils New PCIe I/O Accelerator
- Corsair Releases Drive Cloning Kit and SSD Software Utility
- Smart Storage Systems Intros First SAS SSD with 19 nm MLC Flash and 2 TB Capacity
- Cooler Master Launches N300 and N500 ATX Mid-Tower Cases
- FORMER OCZ AND CORSAIR EXECUTIVES TEAM UP AND LAUNCH AVID THINKER LLC
- Samsung Now Producing 4 Gb LPDDR3 Mobile DRAM, Using 20nm-class Process Technology
- Toshiba Launches Canvio Connect Portable Hard Drive
- EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ now also in Full Nickel & Full Copper
- COUGAR Value Line of PSUs Designed to Run Quiet
- LG BEGINS SALES OF WORLD'S FIRST CURVED OLED TV
- BIWIN - More Than Just Flash Products
- QNAP Releases Turbo NAS TS-x21 and TS-x20 Series for Home Users
- Monster Digital Debuts Overdrive 3.0 Solid State External Drives
- NuForce Releases the NE-650M In-Ear Headphones
- Western Digital Announces Q3 Revenue Of $3.8 Billion
- Corsair Obsidian 350D Premium Micro-ATX Chassis Launched
- Ashampoo Photo Commander 11: The photo suite that does it all