- Six Smaller P4 Coolers Roundup
Overclockers Australia have just posted up their second roundup of S478 P4 coolers, this time focusing on some of the quieter/smaller options out there. If it's full-blown performance you're after, you may prefer to check out their original roundup article here.
Today we have the second part of our P4 cooler roundup. The earlier chapter dealt with five large coolers, while today's offerings are less imposing. I realise we're doing this roundup fairly late in the S478 P4's life, but there's a huge installed base of these CPUs in the market, most with the stock cooler. Until LGA775 demonstrates a marked performance increase, many people are content to stay with their existing system. Rest assured there are some better cooling options available without spending a fortune. Many of these can be used with your future CPU as well.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Monthly Value Gaming System Buyer's Guide @ SharkyExtreme
- Samsung 173MW Multi-function Wide Screen LCD @ Tech-Mods
- Gigabyte GA-81915P Duo Pro-A motherboard @ ClubOC
- OCZ Platinum PC3200 Rev2 1GB DC Kit @ InsaneTek
- Abit X300 SE Video card @ xHardware Reviews
- Soltek K8T890 Performance Preview @ TBreak
- Mushkin 1GB DC DDR2 PC2-5300 memory @ Techniz
- Shuttle XPC SB77G5 SFF PC @ Hexus
- Swiftech H20-120F Watercooling kit @ BurnoutPC
- Swiftech MCX64-V Heatsink @ Insanetek
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.