- CES 2005 Special Report: Better Looking Computer Cases & Power Supplies
The fellas at CoolTechZone have written up an article which briefly looks into the product roadmap of computer cases for this year. They cover information sourced through CES recently as companies disclose details of their upcoming products and release plans. Sounds like the end user/buyer will have many more choices in what they want in a computer chassis this year.
Lately, many users are complaining about the gaudy physical attributes of their computer cases. More and more manufacturers started concentrating on gaming cases after they received quite a bit of attention in the early days, but now user preference has changed, but gaming cases are still entering the market strongly. Many users pose concerns that manufacturers, such as Thermaltake and Sunbeam, have cases that are too "immature" for them. This is why Cooler Master, Silverstone and Lian Li has captured a fair share of the market and has always targeted "serious" customer base, so to speak. Well, your complaints were answered this year at the Consumer Electronics Show where many companies revealed their 2005 product roadmaps.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- PDP Systems PC3200 XBLK @ Overclockers Online
- Vantec NexStar 2 External 5.25" Enclosure @ Techniz
- CES 2005 Coverage - Part 2 @ XYZ Computing
- CES 2005 Coverage: Nothing Exciting in Desktop Hard Drives This Year @ CoolTechZone
- Buffalo WLI-U2-KG54AI-3 USB WiFi Adapter @ Trusted Reviews
- Datawrite Media Comprehensive Test @ CDRInfo
- Lexmark P6250 All-in-One Inkjet printer @ Trusted Reviews