- Nexus goes H2O
Dutch founded "Nexus Technology" (reknowned for their Real Silent series of power supplies and other various silent pc products), have now covered new ground with the release of their "H2OTEK" water blocks. Two new blocks have been introduced off the bat, the H2O-2000 (designed for AMD XP/64 and Pentium processors) and H2O-6000 which is designed to be used on a wide range of graphics cards. The press release can be found here, and the official website here folks.
With processors growing hotter and hotter we may need to turn to alternative cooling solutions besides air cooling. Therefore Nexus is exploring water cooling solutions and has dedicated some engineers on project "H2OTEK" to jump into deep waters and get the best out of water cooling.
The H2O-2000 is the Nexus water block solution for AMD XP, AMD 64 and Intel Pentium 4 processors. The H2O-2000 CPU water block has an extreme high flow rate because of its sophisticated copper base structure design. And with its transparent acryl top cover you will be able to see the water rushing through the block. The H2O-2000 has one centre inlet directly on the CPU die area and two outlets for the best possible flow rate and cooling.
- HIS X850XT Platinum Edition & X850XT available worldwide
HIS have kindly just sent word out that their new Excalibur X850XT Platinum and Non-Platinum edition graphics cards have been shipped out worldwide with plenty to go round. Nice one HIS! Full details in the supporting PR.
(Hong Kong) - January 12th, 2005: HIS introduces HIS Excalibur HIS X850XT Platinum Edition DUAL DVI-I, VIVO Editon & X850XT DUAL DVI-I, VIVO Editon are now available from Retail channel worldwide.
The most extreme gaming graphics card ever created, with up to 16 pipelines, the fastest frame rates and ATI's industry-leading 3D image enhancement technology. HIS X850XT Platinum Editon & X850XT deliver further on the promise of High-Definition Gaming.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Swiftech MCX462-V HSF @ Monster Hardware
- Macworld walkabout @ Arstechnica
- SilverStone Zeus ST-52F 520W Power Supply @ Insanetek
- Centon Gemini PC3200 Low Latency DDR @ Insanetek
- Albatron GeForce 6600GT (PCI-E) @ Overclocker Cafe
- Notebook Fiasco Episode III : Post-Purchase Blues @ RojakPot
- TITAN Vanessa CPU Cooler @ Techniz
- Thermaltake Xpeaker Panel @ Mikhailtech
- SuperPower XP02 Gaming Case @ 3DXtreme