- nForce 5 SLI For The P4 - Spy Photos?
Keen to feast your eyes on an nForce5 SLI board for the P4? Looks like a couple of the guys from HotHardware have spotted one when doing the rounds at CES today.. They've some supporting comments along with a few images of the board at their site, so head on over for a looksy.
That's right people you're looking at dual PCI Express slots in a standard desktop board and we were told in a private session that these slots specifically support a dual X16 lane graphics configuration. We weren't able to pull the heatsink off the Northbridge but we are fairly certain (and it was noted to us by rep we met with) that this is an nForce based motherboards in pre-production status.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- XTrac Pads Mousing Roundup @ Controlled Insanity
- SMC Gigabit Equipment @ OCModshop
- Project: Vash (Trigun) Case Mod @ PimpRig
- Corsair Flash Voyager USB 2.0 Drive 256MB @ OCTools
- A4Tech BatteryFREE Wireless Optical Mouse @ Mikhailtech
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.