- NVIDIA Introduces GeForce Go 6 Series for Thin and Light Notebooks
NVIDIA have just introduced their new GeForce Go 6200 graphics processing unit for notebook PC's which includes both NVIDIA's PureVideo and Turbocache technologies. The first notebooks said to include the new GPU from NVIDIA are those of the Sony Vaio S and FS series. Further details within the official PR.
SINGAPORE - JANUARY 7, 2005 - NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), a worldwide leader in graphics and digital media processors, today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6200 graphics processing unit (GPU) for mainstream notebook PCs. The first notebooks to feature the GeForce Go 6200 are the Sony Vaio S Series and Sony Vaio FS Series. These new Sony machines are the first to deliver the multimedia technology of the award winning GeForce 6 series GPU architecture to mainstream, thin-and-light notebooks.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- MSI K8N Diamond SLI @ TBreak
- Swiftech MCP350 12 VDC Pump @ System Cooling
- Prime Cooler Hypercool III+ & Hypercool 4+ @ Phoronix
- Evercool WC-202 Water Cooling Kit @ Overclocker Cafe
- PCI-Express Mainstream Roundup Part 2: nVidia 6600 and 6600GT @ Madshrimps
- Bargain Shopping 101: How to Buy a Hard-Drive @ TechFreaks
- Microsoft to enter antivirus market @ MSNBC
- AMD's Centrino challenger: Turion @ News.com
- MSI NX6800 Ultra video card @ RBMods