- Silicon and Wireless Innovation Bring New Ways To Enjoy Entertainment
Also from CES today, Intel have issued out a press release on behalf of Craig Barrett (Intel's CEO) who stood up to speak of the significant advancement in computing and consumer electronics technology over recent times, along with further details supporting Intel's future plans in the computing and entertainment world. The full scoop over at Intel's press room folks.
INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW, Las Vegas, Jan. 6, 2005 - Intel Corporation CEO Craig Barrett said today that digital technology and innovation are providing consumers with the best of PCs and traditional consumer electronics devices. This trend, combined with the ability to communicate over wireless networks, is bringing consumers the new ability to enjoy multiple forms of entertainment in new and different ways, often simultaneously.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Vantec Nexus NXP-301 Fan Controller @ HWZone
- Philips PSC724 Ultimate Edge Six Channel Soundcard @ TweakNews
- NZXT Nemesis & Nemesis Elite Case @ PimpRig
- Soltek EQ3901-300P SFF PC @ ViperLair
- A4Tech Easy Go Optical Notebook Mouse @ Mikhailtech
- ThermalTake CircleFire - Professional Music-Media Kit @ ByteSector
- HIS X700Pro IceQ Turbo VIVO 256MB @ Bonafide Reviews
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.