- DFI unleashes new LANParty's on nForce4
Much loved motherboard makers "DFI" have just released their own feature rich variants of the nForce4 platform. Both the LANParty NF4 SLI-DR and LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D motherboards come with practically everything bar the kitchen sink, as one would expect from DFI's enthusiast range of motherboards. Further details in their supporting PR folks.
Hayward, CA (January 4, 2005) - DFI®, a worldwide leader in industrial computing solutions and maker of the LANParty™ series of motherboards, today launched the new LANParty NF4 SLI-DR and LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D motherboards for the socket 939 AMD® Athlon™ 64 platform. Taking full advantage of the rich feature set the NVIDIA® nForce4 chipsets have to offer, the new DFI UV-sensitive motherboards bring more performance lead to high-end desktop computing than others.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Logisys Pitbull 500 watt PSU @ OCIA
- Enermax EG701AX-VE(W)SFMA V2.0 600 Watt PSU @ Big Bruin
- CES Coverage @ CSMonitor
- Vantec EZ swap MRK-200St-Bk @ RBMods
- Gigabyte GV-3D1 dual GeForce 6600GT @ OnlyNewz
- QTechnology 460w Gold Series PSU @ Dev Hardware
- January 2005 Monthly Giveaway @ Mikhailtech
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.