EPOX have introduced two new motherboards into their LGA775 Pentium4 lineup today, both based on older and well respected chipsets. These boards go by the model names EP-5PDAJ (left image) and EP-5PLAI (right image). Each one differs in that the 5PDAJ makes use of the trusted and decent performing 865PE chipset, with the 5PLAI using it's sister chipset, the 848P. All the usual array of features you'd expect from a mainstream motherboard of today are apparant, and it looks like either of these could be a solid cost friendly means to move into LGA775 territory with your existing AGP graphics card etc. - Further details in EPOX's official PR folks.
[December 30, 2004, Taipei]-EPoX, the worldwide leader in motherboards, today announced the availability of their EP-5PDAJ and EP-5PLAI motherboards, offering a complete range of features dedicated to satisfying all computing needs. These two motherboards are optimized to support the Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 platform with higher FSB's, 64-bit Technology, greater bandwidth and better cooling solutions.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Join the 'Legends of Tomorrow' in our latest BD giveaway
- EA boss excited for Xbox Scorpio and PS4 Neo consoles
- Intel Core i7-6700K CPU drops to $299 at Monoprice
- Microsoft's latest Surface Pro 4 ad trashes MacBook Air
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop