EPOX have introduced two new motherboards into their LGA775 Pentium4 lineup today, both based on older and well respected chipsets. These boards go by the model names EP-5PDAJ (left image) and EP-5PLAI (right image). Each one differs in that the 5PDAJ makes use of the trusted and decent performing 865PE chipset, with the 5PLAI using it's sister chipset, the 848P. All the usual array of features you'd expect from a mainstream motherboard of today are apparant, and it looks like either of these could be a solid cost friendly means to move into LGA775 territory with your existing AGP graphics card etc. - Further details in EPOX's official PR folks.
[December 30, 2004, Taipei]-EPoX, the worldwide leader in motherboards, today announced the availability of their EP-5PDAJ and EP-5PLAI motherboards, offering a complete range of features dedicated to satisfying all computing needs. These two motherboards are optimized to support the Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 platform with higher FSB's, 64-bit Technology, greater bandwidth and better cooling solutions.
Further Reading: Read and find more Motherboards news at our Motherboards news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Motherboards News Posts
- ASRock shows off Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Waterproof Conformal Coating on Intel 8-Series motherboards
- ECS unveils Intel 8-Series motherboards in three flavors of goodness
- ASRock's Z87 Extreme9/ac is first Intel 8 Series motherboard to receive Thunderbolt certification
- ASRock demos new HDMI input on new 8 Series Intel motherboards
- ASRock's Z87 motherboard series gets unveiled, some boards will feature 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Gigabyte's Z87X-UD3H smiles for the camera, Haswell is getting close!
- Take a look at the UEFI DualBIOS on Gigabyte's new Haswell motherboard
- ASRock launches microsite to tease us about its upcoming Intel 8 Series motherboards
- A closer look at Gigabyte's hot-as-hell Z87 G1-Killer Haswell-based motherboard
- Gigabyte's next-gen Z87 G1-Killer motherboard teased
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Z77 Pro 3 crashed and now in a boot loop
- GA B75M-D3H: Sleep Problem on Freshly installed x64 OS, HELP!
- Lian Li PC7FW Side panel screws need re-threading
- Kingston DT Workspace 64GB 'Windows To Go' USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- balky eSATA on ASMedia sata bus, also random mobo speaker beeps
Motherboards Press Releases
- ASRock Promises Improved WiFi with A-Style: 2T2R Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth v4.0
- ASUS Unveils Full Range of Z87 Motherboards- With Photos on the new design
- MSI MS-98D1 EPIC IPC Motherboard Announced
- Advantech Launches ATX Intel Xeon E5 Industrial Serverboard
- ASRock Brings New Technology to Light! A-Style: Purity Sound