- GIGABYTE Revises the VGA Performance Ranking
Reminiscing of the ole' 3DFX Voodoo days, GIGABYTE have made quite a surprising and unexpected impact on the video card industry today as they announce an innovative new design whereby NVIDIA's dominant (and rather expensive to set up) SLI technology becomes resident on a single graphics card. GIGABYTE call it "3D1" and it's essentially two 6600GT GPU's on a single PCB. Not only this, but the card is the first 6600GT to include 256MB of GDDR3 memory and 256bit memory bandwidth, sa-weeeet! Shown benchmarks also highlight it's ability to be quicker than that of two seperate 6600GT's in SLI mode, very impressive indeed.
The big question? PRICE! - Grab GIGABYTE's official PR for the full scoop on the new dual GPU card folks.
Taipei, Taiwan-GIGABYTE technology innovates the world NO.1 3DMark 2003 performance graphics card of the world which uses 2 pcs Nvidia 6600GT GPU in one card and named "3D1". It is the only one 6600GT card built with 256MB DDR III memory and supported 256bit memory bandwidth as well. "3D1" is the performance champion in visual gaming world definitely compared with other competing graphics cards.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Seagate's Barracuda 7200.7 NCQ hard drive @ Tech Report
- Revisiting Linux GPUs: Playing the Driver Game @ Anandtech
- Logitech QuickCam Orbit webcam @ The TechZone
- Chaintech 6600GT PCX videocard @ Noticias3D (Translated)
- Spire SP503B0 CoolWave II Socket775 Cooler @ Noticias3D (Translated)
- EPoX Bluetooth USB printer adapter @ Noticias3D (Translated)
- NEC SpectraView 1980 19in TFT monitor @ Trusted Reviews