- Four Socket 939 Motherboards Shootout!
Making the transition to S939 Athlon64 has become a much more viable one in recent times due to the release of AMD's new (and mighty cheap) 3000+ and 3200+ .90nm CPU's, but obviously a new motherboard's in need as well, so which to buy? Overclockers NZ helps you make your decision there as they take a look at the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum and Gigabyte K8NSNXP boards on nForce3-250 Ultra, as well as ASUS's A8V Deluxe and Soltek's SL-K8TPro-939 on VIA KT-800 Pro. Clear winner? there certainly is.. read on to find out.
AMD recently released its affordable 0.09nm socket939 CPU, namely the 3000+ and 3200+. The public finally has a chance to embrace the socket939 platform. However, the public is faced with the greatest paradox of all, which motherboard to go for? Thus, we've gathered round four popular socket939 motherboards on the market and examined them under a big magnifying glass in hope to shine some light on this question.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Digital Concepts CompactFlash Card Reader @ MikHailTech
- NVIDIA Editor's Day 2004 Coverage @ XBit Labs
- Asus Extreme N6600GT single and SLI mode @ AMDZone
- Sony VAIO VGN-A260 Laptop @ DesignTechnica
- Samsung SyncMaster 710N-2 LCD @ ByteSector
- Matrix Orbital MX232 LCD @ ViperLair
- Corsair Flash Voyager USB Flash Drive @ Overclocker Cafe
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.