- ASUS Introduces A8N-SLI Deluxe
ASUS have officially launched their new A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard today which makes use of NVIDIA's nForce4 SLI chipset for dual PCIe graphics goodness. This is the first motherboard to become widely available with the new SLI capable nForce4 chipset, and naturally being ASUS it comes with some unique attributes of it's own. Read on for more info within ASUS's official press release folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; November XX 2004 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today launched the A8N-SLI Deluxe, the first AMD-based motherboard that provides support for SLI (Scalable Link Interface) to enable simultaneous operation of two PCI Express graphics cards.
The A8N-SLI Deluxe adopted several exclusive designs including a special layout tailored for thermal issues, the EZ Plug for dependable power supply to satisfy the high power demand of two PCI Express graphics cards, and the EZ Selector for easy activation of SLI (Scalable Link Interface) mode.
"With the help of ASUS, we have made SLI technology a reality, providing extreme graphics processing to those who demand the very best," said Drew Henry, General Manager of Nvidia's platform business. "The A8N-SLI Deluxe, the first board to successfully incorporate our NVIDIA nForce4 SLI core-logic technology, is tailored for gamers running the latest 3D titles."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 @ ArsTechnica
- Ultra Dual Channel PC4000 Premium @ ViperLair
- ATI Radeon X700 XT 128 MB PCIe @ SimHQ
- Two ASUS Notebooks Review: A4B00L and A4S00G @ XBit Labs
- Vantec 11-in-1 mobile memory card reader @ BurnoutPC
- How Anti-Spyware Software Works @ The TechZone
- 16x DVD Writer Group Test @ Trusted Reviews
- The 12 Stars of Samsung for 2005 @ Hardware Zoom
- FIRST LOOK: SiS 755FX for Socket 939 Athlon 64 @ Anandtech
- Swiftech MCW6002-64 Waterblock @ RBMods
- Hauppauge WinTV USB2 TV Tuner @ BIOSMagazine