- TwiSTER Pro DDR400 flagship memory modules from TwinMOS
TwinMOS have jumped onto the Samsung TCCD bandwagon just recently with the release of their TwisTER Pro DDR400 memory modules. For those of you not already in the know, Samsung's TCCD memory chips are known to be the next best thing since the days of BH-5 with their stock 2-2-2-5 latencies and headroom galore. TwinMOS currently offer 256MB and 512MB sized modules within their TwiSTER Pro lineup. Further details within TwinMOS's official PR.
y15 December 2004, Taipeiz TwinMOS recently announced the TwiSTER Pro DDR400 range, the advanced level memory modules for overclocking users, after being voted as one of the top three ideal brands from the NOVA 2004 Channel Award survey in Taiwan. It is the flagship range of the TwiSTER overclocking range using only DDR400 CL2-2-2-5 genuine Samsung TCCD dies, which are the most wanted model for overclocking. The blazing golden aluminum heat sink and high-performance gel for thermal management can effectively prevent side effects out of heat producing from computing and thus ensure the reliability of modules in overclocking application. The strictest timing criterion at CL2-2-2-5 has been selected for the range to enhance the dual-channel overclocking performance by at least 50% superior to that of the single-channel modules to facilitate 3D game players terminate all odds in the game world.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AeroCool Cool Panel @ ClubOC
- Akasa AK-183-L2B Amber Series Fan @ Mikhailtech
- Athenatech A605 Mid ATX Computer Case @ TweakNews
- LED Headlamps: Shining a Light on the Future of Lighting @ Bonafide Reviews
- Cooler Master Hyper 48 @ InsaneTek
- Front X-tension @ VoodooReviews
- Interview with Bart Lane of 1CoolPC.Com @ Virtual-Hideout
- PC Buyerfs Guide Christmas 2004 edition @ Guru3D
- Samsung SC-D107 Digital Camcorder @ The TechZone
- SPFDisk (Special Fdisk) Partition Manager @ Iceteks
- Sunbeam Lightbus @ OCIA
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.