- Sunbeam Chameleon laser lightshow
Are you one of those people who like all sorts of pretty lights inside your case? there's certainly a lot of products on the market these days to help you out there, but perhaps not too many quite like the Sunbeam Chameleon which OCIA have checked out for us today. The unit takes up a 5"1/4 bay and allows you to run a series of LED lasers throughout your case in whichever areas you please, not only this but probably the coolest thing about it is it's ability to change the colors of the LEDs with the aforementioned controller unit.
What we've done today is take two of the latest, most feature-packed nForce2 Ultra 400 motherboards on the market: the ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe and the DFI LANPARTY NFII Ultra B and compare them. Both of these motherboards are targeted towards the high-end gamer and hardware enthusiast. They support all of the nForce2's key features, as well as the goodies that are optional for motherboard manufacturers to implement such as the Dolby Digital capable MCP-T and NVIDIA's DualNet networking. ASUS and DFI also add features unique to their respective boards, taking the nForce2 platform to entirely new levels.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- A4Tech Wireless Battery Free Optical & Easy Go Mice @ Madshrimps
- Asetek Black Ice Micro II Radiator @ Techniz
- Ultra Products 600W ATX PSU @ ap0calypse
- eVGA GeForce 6600GT @ AMDZone
- Thermaltake Polo 735 3-in-1 Heatsink @ Mikhailtech
- Antec NeoPower 480W PSU @ Viperlair
- OCZ EL PC3200 Platinum Revision 2 Dual Channel Kit @ LANAddict
- ATI Mobility Radeon 9800 @ Beyond3D
- Dell Inspiron 700M - Taking the Widescreen Display to Ultraportables @ Anandtech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league