- Logitech Harmony 676 Universal Remote Controller
Undeniably the most annoying aspect of sitting in front of half a dozen electronic gizmos and gadgets arranged within a home theatre environment would have to be all the juggling of remote controls to get the most basic tasks happening. Hardware Pacers have checked out a learning remote that looks to be the king of all remotes, leaps and bounds ahead of the rest with features features FEATURES! If not for the hefty price tag, the Logitech Harmony 676 Universal Remote Controller looks to be a real winner hands down.
Every single device that is utilized for entertainment has controllers today. The problem is that each device has its own controller. Logitech Harmony 676 combines the various controllers into one. It can turn on your television, DVD player, CD player, cable, DVR and satellite controller at the same exact time. It can basically operate anything that accepts infrared signals. Unlike other universal controllers, this controller can connect to the internet and be updated. Not only does this controller control everything, a person can set it up to automatically adjust to their desired settings. Furthermore, the controller is extremely easy to setup. All a user has to do is plug the controller into the computer via USB cable, install the software provided and follow the given instructions step by step.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- 2004 Holiday Gift Guide @ The Techlounge
- GamerzStuff Xtreme Mouse Pads @ OCIA
- 400GB Seagate SATA hard drive contest @ Voodoo Reviews
- SUPER PimpRig Holiday GiveAway 2004! @ PimpRig
- ThermalTake SViking (VA4000) Case @ ByteSector
- PDP Systems Patriot PC2-4200 DDR2 XBL Memory @ PCStats
- Saitek PC Gaming Keyboard @ LANAddict
- Sunbeam Samurai Mid-Tower Case @ GideonTech
- Ultra UV X-Connect Modular 550watt Power Supply @ Gruntville