- ASRock K8 Combo Z motherboard
Not all that long ago, ASRock (ASUS's budget division) announced a new type of mainboard technology which allowed one to use either a S754 or S939 Athlon64 processor on the same motherboard, making these a very appealing and cost-effective option to people with prospective upgrade plans. How do the boards stack up within the enthusiast market though? Phoronix have all the answers for us today.
ASRock has made quite a splash on the hardware scene with its 'combo' range of motherboards; allowing the user to upgrade the CPU interface without buying a new motherboard. These innovative and cost-effective motherboards have earned ASRock quite a place between the big motherboard manufacturers. In this review, we will find out what the K8 Combo Z can do for the enthusiast scene.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Thermaltake Silent 775 CPU cooler @ Techniz
- GeForce 6600 @ AMDZone
- Raidmax Samurai 908 Spirit of War @ Club OC
- Intel Pentium 4 570J CPU @ XBit Labs
- DFI's 875P-T motherboard @ LegitReviews
- Leadtek A6600 GT TDH Preview (GeForce 6600 GT AGP) @ Hardware Zone
- Seagate 120GB SATA 7200.7 HDD @ MikhailTek
- ATI Optimized RADEON driver 1.8 @ TCMagazine
- OCZ Gold PC3700 Rev3 Memory @ InsaneTek
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.