Tul Corporation, makers of PowerColor branded graphics cards have announced today a couple of additions to their RADEON lineup.
First up, they send word of their "PowerColor X800 XL Native PCI Express Solution", these XL cards look to be sensational value based on reviews and articles thus far. You can get to Tul's official PR on this particular model here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm), one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X800 XL today. The PowerColor X800 XL enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card for today's users are able to unleash the 3D graphics performance of their favorite game.
The PowerColor X800 XL is based on RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU, offering 256 bit memory interface and up to16 parallel pixel pipes. The PowerColor X800 XL is the world's best native PCI Express graphics card and brings the most powerful gaming performance to users.
Also released from Tul Corp today is their flagship "PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition" card for those who only want the best. Further details on this one within their supporting press release here.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm) today introduces the PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition (PowerColor X850 XT PE). The PowerColor X850 XT PE enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X850 XT PE VPU, along with its sophisticated board design, the PowerColor X850 XT PE is the newest and ultimate graphics boards for today's most demanding games.
The PowerColor X850 XT PE, the core/memory clock speed up to 540/590 MHz and memory up to 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM, delivers frame rates that surpass any previous graphics processor making it the world's most powerful and unleash the hidden visual effects performance of your favorite game.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling