Tul Corporation, makers of PowerColor branded graphics cards have announced today a couple of additions to their RADEON lineup.
First up, they send word of their "PowerColor X800 XL Native PCI Express Solution", these XL cards look to be sensational value based on reviews and articles thus far. You can get to Tul's official PR on this particular model here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm), one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X800 XL today. The PowerColor X800 XL enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card for today's users are able to unleash the 3D graphics performance of their favorite game.
The PowerColor X800 XL is based on RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU, offering 256 bit memory interface and up to16 parallel pixel pipes. The PowerColor X800 XL is the world's best native PCI Express graphics card and brings the most powerful gaming performance to users.
Also released from Tul Corp today is their flagship "PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition" card for those who only want the best. Further details on this one within their supporting press release here.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm) today introduces the PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition (PowerColor X850 XT PE). The PowerColor X850 XT PE enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X850 XT PE VPU, along with its sophisticated board design, the PowerColor X850 XT PE is the newest and ultimate graphics boards for today's most demanding games.
The PowerColor X850 XT PE, the core/memory clock speed up to 540/590 MHz and memory up to 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM, delivers frame rates that surpass any previous graphics processor making it the world's most powerful and unleash the hidden visual effects performance of your favorite game.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams