Tul Corporation, makers of PowerColor branded graphics cards have announced today a couple of additions to their RADEON lineup.
First up, they send word of their "PowerColor X800 XL Native PCI Express Solution", these XL cards look to be sensational value based on reviews and articles thus far. You can get to Tul's official PR on this particular model here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm), one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X800 XL today. The PowerColor X800 XL enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card for today's users are able to unleash the 3D graphics performance of their favorite game.
The PowerColor X800 XL is based on RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU, offering 256 bit memory interface and up to16 parallel pixel pipes. The PowerColor X800 XL is the world's best native PCI Express graphics card and brings the most powerful gaming performance to users.
Also released from Tul Corp today is their flagship "PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition" card for those who only want the best. Further details on this one within their supporting press release here.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm) today introduces the PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition (PowerColor X850 XT PE). The PowerColor X850 XT PE enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X850 XT PE VPU, along with its sophisticated board design, the PowerColor X850 XT PE is the newest and ultimate graphics boards for today's most demanding games.
The PowerColor X850 XT PE, the core/memory clock speed up to 540/590 MHz and memory up to 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM, delivers frame rates that surpass any previous graphics processor making it the world's most powerful and unleash the hidden visual effects performance of your favorite game.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- GeForce GTX 980 under LN2 clocked at 2.2GHz, sets new world record
- SteelSeries refreshes its popular Siberia headset line up
- Star Citizen enters the Guinness Book of World Records
- Sony could offer its Xperia range of devices with stock Android ROMs
- Qualcomm unveils LTE Direct, the next-gen of wireless technology
- Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless External SSD Review
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB SDXC and 64GB microSDXC Memory Cards Review
- z97m D3H version 1.0 Mobo What is the Best DDR3 Memory for i7-4790k (stability, speed and oc)
- Supermicro X10DRC-T4 (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- GA-Z77-D3H Start sometimes automatic
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives