Tul Corporation, makers of PowerColor branded graphics cards have announced today a couple of additions to their RADEON lineup.
First up, they send word of their "PowerColor X800 XL Native PCI Express Solution", these XL cards look to be sensational value based on reviews and articles thus far. You can get to Tul's official PR on this particular model here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm), one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X800 XL today. The PowerColor X800 XL enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card for today's users are able to unleash the 3D graphics performance of their favorite game.
The PowerColor X800 XL is based on RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU, offering 256 bit memory interface and up to16 parallel pixel pipes. The PowerColor X800 XL is the world's best native PCI Express graphics card and brings the most powerful gaming performance to users.
Also released from Tul Corp today is their flagship "PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition" card for those who only want the best. Further details on this one within their supporting press release here.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm) today introduces the PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition (PowerColor X850 XT PE). The PowerColor X850 XT PE enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X850 XT PE VPU, along with its sophisticated board design, the PowerColor X850 XT PE is the newest and ultimate graphics boards for today's most demanding games.
The PowerColor X850 XT PE, the core/memory clock speed up to 540/590 MHz and memory up to 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM, delivers frame rates that surpass any previous graphics processor making it the world's most powerful and unleash the hidden visual effects performance of your favorite game.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X