- HighSpeedPC Tech Station
Find yourself tinkering with different hardware components in your rig on a regular basis? Or perhaps you like the idea of a completely open-aired environment for better cooling performance. Whatever it may be.. the HighSpeedPC Tech Station definitely serves it's purpose very well and would be a great platform for techies/reviewers to make use of in particular. XYZComputing give it plenty of credit in their latest review today.
HighSpeedPC's Tech Station is a product for system builders and chronic tinkerer's alike. It is an open-air computer workshop that gives the user full access to each of their system's components, allowing for unprecedented ease in installing, removing, and toying with parts. You can, of course, do this in a case but why make things harder than they have to be? Let's take a look at the Tech Station and see if its worth all the hype
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Asetek Vapochill LS @ OC-Zone (Translated)
- Sunbeam Transformer Case @ OCIA
- Mutant Mods Acrylic Mid Tower ATX Case @ LANAddict
- SteelPad QcK+ Pad @ CoreLimits
- 1A-Cooling SET-5Z280V1 Water Cooling Kit @ System Cooling
- Inno3D GeForce 6600 GT @ Overclocker Cafe
- HP Photosmart 375 @ ByteSector
- CoolRiver Deluxe Watercooling Kit @ OCTools
- Transcend JetFlash 2A 256MB @ ViperLair
- LTB True 5.1 6 Channel Surround Sound Headphones @ CoolTechZone
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.