- Speed Premium DDR400 modules from TwinMOS
For those of you on a budget looking for limited overclocking with a DDR memory upgrade, TwinMOS have just announced their Speed Premium DDR400 series. Compatibility across the board and decent overclocking headroom are promised to be the most attractive benefits to these budget focused modules. Further details in TwinMOS's official PR folks.
November 26, 2004, TaipeizTwinMOS recently announced the Speed Premium DDR400 series, the entry-level memory modules for overclocking, after being voted as an ideal brand in the NOVA 2004 Channel Award survey in Taiwan. For those who want to try overclocking with limited budget, Speed Premium DDR400 will be the perfect solution that fulfills their expanding demands for memory efficiency and reliability and enables them to upgrade their operating systems and enjoy 3D games. Though this model is labeled DDR400, it has outperformed standard DDR400 modules. Moreover, all overclocking settings have been completed before shipping, so users can easily enhance the speed to nearly 450MHz without operating complicated BIOS setup.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Mushkin MP3/WMA/Voice Recorder @ ViperLair
- SunBeamTech Samurai Case @ CoolTechZone
- Ultra ULT31434 Connector Kit @ SLCentral
- Catalyst Driver Comparison (4.10 - 4.11 - 4.12) @ TCMagazine
- Steelpad QcK+ Mouse Pad @ The TechZone
- Sapphire Hybrid X700 Pro @ Trusted Reviews
- IDEQ 210M small form factor system @ Noticias3D
- Tunescout24 TSC24 HPC Rev. 2.0 Case @ TecCentral (Translated)
- Canon Pixma iP5000 Printer @ Trusted Reviews
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.