- Malware Guide - Spyware removal tools
Not unlike our own extensive Spyware and Adware Removal Guide to have gone up recently, ArsTechnica have finished a second segment to their malware guide, this time explaining the best way to rid yourselves of that pesky spyware rubbish with some of the more reknowned and trusted removal tools easily accessible on the net.
As we saw in part one of this two-part series, spyware is a rampant problem. This is clear to anyone who engages in even the slightest bit of field support. The scenario is so typical, the diagnosis is instant. A user complains about a slow computer; programs don't start as fast as they used to, pop-ups continually flood the screen - you know how to identify the problem. But the solution?
The common prescription for spyware is Ad-Aware and SpyBot. Anecdotal evidence claims this combination to be the most effective, but can that be more formally verified? In the process, we can examine some of the other programs out that are out there for ridding computers of spyware.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- What You Should Know About Cables @ eCoustics
- Samsung SCD305 digital camcorder @ PCUnleash
- Intel's 925XE Chipset and Prescott - New Performance Dimensions @ Lost Circuits
- Corsair TwinX1024 PC4400 CAS 2.5 @ IPKonfig
- Junkyard Jewels @ Overclocker Cafe
- Thermaltake BigWater Liquid Cooling System @ The TechZone
- Gigabyte PCU22-SE 3D Rocket Cooler Heatsink @ FrostyTech
- Death of video recorder finally played @ Hexus
- 2xQ vs. 4X in HL2 @ NVNews
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.