- DVD Burner Roundup!
The german lads from 3DCenter have finished compiling their second roundup of DVD burners in which they check out drives from ASUS, LG, MSI, NEC, and Plextor. Quite a lot of detail has gone into this one, making up 54 pages of extensive test results with various media and all sorts of other relative info. Well worth battling through the translation if you're in the market for a new drive.
The selection of DVD burners continues to increase and the decision, which burner one should buy, and which dearer, does not fall ever more heavily. The prices for DVD burners always sink further and the devices work ever faster. During before not yet all too long time the fastest DVD burners with 8x - speed on DVD+R and Dvd r worked, achieve current models speeds of 12x and even 16x. and this at the price of under 100 euro.
Also the ability to burn two-layered media is present with nearly all current models. Burning of CD-r and CD-rw with speeds only scarcely below the speeds of pure CD burners is natural. And there 16x - certified DVD blanks are not yet available, become some 8x - certified media with 12x or 16x burned...
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Altec Lansing AHP712 Headphones w/ Active Noise Reduction @ The TechLounge
- Akasa integral 2.5" External Enclosure @ Techniz
- Corsair TWINX1024-4400C25PT @ ViperLair
- Gigabyte Radeon X800 Pro @ InsaneTek
- Vantec SATA EZ-Swap Removable Hard Drive Rack @ Techniz
- Logitech MX1000 Wireless Laser Mouse @ XYZComputing