- Power Supply Selection Guide
Here's another reminder to everyone chucking a bunch of power hungry hardware into their PC's these days, a "high quality" PSU is *TOP* priority if you expect it all to perform in a reliable and solid manner. Not sure what to look for though? No problem, BleedinEdge's new Power Supply Selection Guide should set you straight!
When building a new system, one of the most important components, is the one that is given least attention. The temptation is understandable, your new BE kit is costing you a serious chunk of money, and putting $150 towards a top of the range graphics card has to be more appealing than spending that money on a power supply. What's wrong with the $30 500W Power supply that came with the case? Quality, efficiency and power distribution is tested today like never before, and with the introduction of new technologies such as Nvidia's SLI, things are not getting any easier for your PSU.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AOpen ACP4SH Pentium 4 Heatsink @ FrostyTech
- ViewSonic ViewMate KP102 Keyboard @ MikhailTech
- Gigabyte GM-W9C Wireless Optical Mouse @ Hardware Zone
- 1GB Mushkin PC3200 222 LII V2 Dual Pack Memory @ RojakPot
- Spire VertiCool Heatsink @ Phoronix
- Sapphire 9600 XT, remember that Half-Life 2 voucher? @ Team Hardware
- Swissbit Twist Pro 2GB USB2 @ Tweak3D
- Gaming Buyer's Guide - November 2004 @ Anandtech
- MSI K8T Neo2-FIR Motherboard @ MBReview
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.