- GeCube announces RADEON X700PRO SilenCoolTM Series
Similar to Tul's recent SCS offering of their Powercolor X700XT graphics card, GeCube have today released their X700PRO SilenCoolTM Series which includes a superior heatpipe cooling solution for optimal performance with silence in mind. You can get to all the details on the new SilenCool offering from GeCube here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, Nov 18, 2004--Info-Tek, producer of the leading GECUBE brand name graphics cards, today marks the release of an all-new series of video cards - the GECUBE RADEON® X700PRO SilenCoolTM series. The GECUBE RADEON ®X700PRO SilenCoolTM series uses dual-side Heat pipe and Heat Sink technology to provide quiet, powerful 3D performance for the most demanding of today's 3D games.
The GECUBE RADEON® X700PRO series graphics cards include advanced GECUBE SilenCoolTM Heat pipe design for drastically reduced noise generated by high-performance graphics processing, providing consumers with the most quiet graphics operating environment on the market. This is currently the only silent Heat pipe solution available for this graphics card market segment.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- palmOne Tungsten T5 pda @ Trusted Reviews
- hp LaserJet 1320 @ Trusted Reviews
- Dual AMD A64 Socket 754 motherboard spotted (hoax?) @ Madshrimps
- high-end PC buying guide @ TechSpot
- Thermaltake Purepower Fanless Power Supply @ AuphanOnline
- Inno3D 6600 GT AGP announced @ NVNews
- Gigabyte GeForce 6600 GT PCIe @ Legion Hardware
- Leadtek WinFast A360 LE TD GeForce FX 5700 LE @ Hardware Zone
- Shuttle Socket 939 SFF PC @ ExtremeTech
- Antec Sonata Case @ HardCOREWare
- Saitek Gamers Keyboard @ Club Overclocker
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.