- Gigabyte releases NVIDIA 6200 flavour
A new little entry level graphics card makes it's way onto the market from Gigabyte today, their 128mb GV-NX62128D is based off NVIDIA's 6200 GPU with DX 9, Shader model 3 and high definition video playback capabilities. Full details in Gigabyte's supporting PR.
Taipei, Taiwan-GIGABYTE Technology Co., Ltd. proudly announces the release of the GV-NX62128D , a new graphics card which delivers the world-renowned GeForce 6 Series architecture and performance to the value PC segment. The GeForce 6200 features the industry's most advanced graphics feature set and delivers an extraordinary gaming experience on next-generation titles, such as Far Cry and Doom 3 , as well as consumer electronics-quality, high definition video playback.
- Tul Corporation announces PowerColor SCS X700XT
Here's a 256mb PCIe X700 XT with a bit of a difference, Tul Corp have today put the spotlight on their new SCS (Silent Cooling System) edition with a few extra bells and whistles over the usual deal. A unique fanless GPU cooler with heatpipe tech, VIVO functionality with HDTV output and dual DVI are but to name a few. More details in Tul Corp's PR here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (16th November, 2004) -Tul today announces the PowerColor Silent Cooling System (SCS) X700XT. The PowerColor SCS X700XT enables ATI's RADEONX700XT VPU and the newest Silent Cooling System as a flagship graphics card in PCIe mainstream market.
The PowerColor SCS X700XT is based on RADEONX700XT VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor SCS X700 XT equips the cutting-edge Silent Cooling System, which is a high performance fanless VPU cooler, 0dB cooling system, along with larger heat sink surface to surpass ATI standard fan sink up to 70% performance of heat dissipation.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- The Canon PowerShot S320 @ InsideProject
- Half Life 2: video card and driver performance revealed @ AMDZone
- Thermalright XP-90 Heatsink @ OCIA
- E-Power Warrior case @ Overclocker Cafe
- Alphacool NexXxoS XP waterblock @ ProCooling
- Top 10 Home Theater Mistakes @ eCoustics
- Gigabyte GO-M1600B Multimedia DVD Drive @ HardwareZoom
- asetek Antarctica LGA775 Water Block @ Viperlair
- Half-Life 2 Graphical Performance Evaluation @ The TechLounge
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications