- Gigabyte releases NVIDIA 6200 flavour
A new little entry level graphics card makes it's way onto the market from Gigabyte today, their 128mb GV-NX62128D is based off NVIDIA's 6200 GPU with DX 9, Shader model 3 and high definition video playback capabilities. Full details in Gigabyte's supporting PR.
Taipei, Taiwan-GIGABYTE Technology Co., Ltd. proudly announces the release of the GV-NX62128D , a new graphics card which delivers the world-renowned GeForce 6 Series architecture and performance to the value PC segment. The GeForce 6200 features the industry's most advanced graphics feature set and delivers an extraordinary gaming experience on next-generation titles, such as Far Cry and Doom 3 , as well as consumer electronics-quality, high definition video playback.
- Tul Corporation announces PowerColor SCS X700XT
Here's a 256mb PCIe X700 XT with a bit of a difference, Tul Corp have today put the spotlight on their new SCS (Silent Cooling System) edition with a few extra bells and whistles over the usual deal. A unique fanless GPU cooler with heatpipe tech, VIVO functionality with HDTV output and dual DVI are but to name a few. More details in Tul Corp's PR here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (16th November, 2004) -Tul today announces the PowerColor Silent Cooling System (SCS) X700XT. The PowerColor SCS X700XT enables ATI's RADEONX700XT VPU and the newest Silent Cooling System as a flagship graphics card in PCIe mainstream market.
The PowerColor SCS X700XT is based on RADEONX700XT VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor SCS X700 XT equips the cutting-edge Silent Cooling System, which is a high performance fanless VPU cooler, 0dB cooling system, along with larger heat sink surface to surpass ATI standard fan sink up to 70% performance of heat dissipation.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- The Canon PowerShot S320 @ InsideProject
- Half Life 2: video card and driver performance revealed @ AMDZone
- Thermalright XP-90 Heatsink @ OCIA
- E-Power Warrior case @ Overclocker Cafe
- Alphacool NexXxoS XP waterblock @ ProCooling
- Top 10 Home Theater Mistakes @ eCoustics
- Gigabyte GO-M1600B Multimedia DVD Drive @ HardwareZoom
- asetek Antarctica LGA775 Water Block @ Viperlair
- Half-Life 2 Graphical Performance Evaluation @ The TechLounge
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset