- Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-9 nForce4 Ultra
THe lads over at PCStats have gotten stuck into their first nForce4 motherboard review on Gigabyte's variant, the GA-K8NXP-9 nForce4 Ultra. Being their first article on nForce4, they go into great detail on the chipset itself along with the large array of goodies to accompany it, topped off with Gigabyte's own unique features such as their DPS2 power system, dual BIOS, and more. Well worthy of a close look if you're looking to make the shift in the near future.
Up until the release of the nVidia nForce 4, and VIA K8T890 chipsets, PCI Express solutions were the domain of Intel systems, and Intel alone. The introduction of PCI Express graphics solutions to the socket 939 Athlon 64 platform is a shining example of manufacturers giving consumers what they want, and on time no less.
Over the course of this review, PCstats will explain the attributes of nVidia's hot new nForce 4 Ultra chipset, the benefits of this technology, and how it application on the Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-9 motherboard performs. As the nVidia 'CK804' chipset soldered to this board is an engineering sample, there may, or may not be a bit of latitude to the results against that of a retail bought solution.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Kingston Hyper-X Ultra Low Latency PC3200 1GB @ System Cooling
- SB Live! @ Audigy 2 Mod @ OC-Service
- Setting up a Wireless Network Part 1 @ Auphanonline
- Nintendo DS Preview Teaser @ ByteSector
- Lite-On SOHW-1633S 16x DVD±RW (DVD+R DL) @ Buddha's LAN Room
- Antec's NEOPower 480 Watt PSU @ DataFuse
- Intel Celeron D @ Phoronix
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.