One of the most awaited titles to hit the scene towards the end of this year would've undoubtedly been EA's latest car racing game, Need For Speed: Underground 2. It went gold just a few days back and the crew from GameConnect have kindly posted up no less than 53 screenshots showing off some beautiful eye candy for us. If that wasn't enough for you, they also briefly benchmark the title with a couple of A64 machines to provide an indication of how it may perform for you.
This time our feature game, as we already announced earlier, is Need for Speed: Underground 2. For starters we made a bunch of in-game screenshots. We made 53 screenshots of intro movies, in-game racing, tuning and in-garage moments. We reveal a little of the in-game action that awaits you! The screenshots are exactly shown to you as we made them, so no photoshopping for this pictures.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni