One of the most awaited titles to hit the scene towards the end of this year would've undoubtedly been EA's latest car racing game, Need For Speed: Underground 2. It went gold just a few days back and the crew from GameConnect have kindly posted up no less than 53 screenshots showing off some beautiful eye candy for us. If that wasn't enough for you, they also briefly benchmark the title with a couple of A64 machines to provide an indication of how it may perform for you.
This time our feature game, as we already announced earlier, is Need for Speed: Underground 2. For starters we made a bunch of in-game screenshots. We made 53 screenshots of intro movies, in-game racing, tuning and in-garage moments. We reveal a little of the in-game action that awaits you! The screenshots are exactly shown to you as we made them, so no photoshopping for this pictures.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now