One of the most awaited titles to hit the scene towards the end of this year would've undoubtedly been EA's latest car racing game, Need For Speed: Underground 2. It went gold just a few days back and the crew from GameConnect have kindly posted up no less than 53 screenshots showing off some beautiful eye candy for us. If that wasn't enough for you, they also briefly benchmark the title with a couple of A64 machines to provide an indication of how it may perform for you.
This time our feature game, as we already announced earlier, is Need for Speed: Underground 2. For starters we made a bunch of in-game screenshots. We made 53 screenshots of intro movies, in-game racing, tuning and in-garage moments. We reveal a little of the in-game action that awaits you! The screenshots are exactly shown to you as we made them, so no photoshopping for this pictures.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard