- Cooler Master announces BTX goodies
Cooler Master have just released a couple of thermal modules designed to be used in conjunction with BTX cases for superior cooling. The difference between the two lies in the type of chassis used for each. The "Type 1" is suited to fullsize BTX cases whilst the other lower profile "Type 2" thermal module is designed for smaller picoBTX type enclosures. Of the two offerings, you can also choose from a higher performance (noisier) variant or a mainstream model. If you weren't aware already, their CM Stacker case is also capable of being modifed into a BTX style chassis. All thats needed to make the transisition with your stacker case is an upcoming BTX parts pack which includes an air duct and SRM, the package is said to be on the market very soon now. More details on all the new BTX offerings within their press release here.
Taipei, Taiwan - November 11, 2004 - Cooler Master is pleased to announce that its thermal modules and chassis are already compliant with Balanced Technology Extended (BTX). Cooler Master's product line carries 2 main types of thermal modules that are BTX-compliant.
Type I thermal module is designed specifically in BTX desktop systems, cube systems, case towers and specific entertainment PCs.
Type II thermal module (low profile type) is tailored for low profile entertainment PC or picoBTX form factors.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Titan Siberia 12cm K8 CPU and System Cooler @ BigBruin
- Vantec NexStar 2 External 5.25 Drive Enclosure @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- XG Vigor 500 Power Supply @ LANAddict
- Crucial Technology Ballistix PC4000 memory @ XtremeResources
- VSO-Software's DivXToDVD Preview @ BensCustomCases
- USB Computer Desk Lamp @ ExtensionTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now