- Cooler Master announces BTX goodies
Cooler Master have just released a couple of thermal modules designed to be used in conjunction with BTX cases for superior cooling. The difference between the two lies in the type of chassis used for each. The "Type 1" is suited to fullsize BTX cases whilst the other lower profile "Type 2" thermal module is designed for smaller picoBTX type enclosures. Of the two offerings, you can also choose from a higher performance (noisier) variant or a mainstream model. If you weren't aware already, their CM Stacker case is also capable of being modifed into a BTX style chassis. All thats needed to make the transisition with your stacker case is an upcoming BTX parts pack which includes an air duct and SRM, the package is said to be on the market very soon now. More details on all the new BTX offerings within their press release here.
Taipei, Taiwan - November 11, 2004 - Cooler Master is pleased to announce that its thermal modules and chassis are already compliant with Balanced Technology Extended (BTX). Cooler Master's product line carries 2 main types of thermal modules that are BTX-compliant.
Type I thermal module is designed specifically in BTX desktop systems, cube systems, case towers and specific entertainment PCs.
Type II thermal module (low profile type) is tailored for low profile entertainment PC or picoBTX form factors.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Titan Siberia 12cm K8 CPU and System Cooler @ BigBruin
- Vantec NexStar 2 External 5.25 Drive Enclosure @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- XG Vigor 500 Power Supply @ LANAddict
- Crucial Technology Ballistix PC4000 memory @ XtremeResources
- VSO-Software's DivXToDVD Preview @ BensCustomCases
- USB Computer Desk Lamp @ ExtensionTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99