- Cooler Master announces BTX goodies
Cooler Master have just released a couple of thermal modules designed to be used in conjunction with BTX cases for superior cooling. The difference between the two lies in the type of chassis used for each. The "Type 1" is suited to fullsize BTX cases whilst the other lower profile "Type 2" thermal module is designed for smaller picoBTX type enclosures. Of the two offerings, you can also choose from a higher performance (noisier) variant or a mainstream model. If you weren't aware already, their CM Stacker case is also capable of being modifed into a BTX style chassis. All thats needed to make the transisition with your stacker case is an upcoming BTX parts pack which includes an air duct and SRM, the package is said to be on the market very soon now. More details on all the new BTX offerings within their press release here.
Taipei, Taiwan - November 11, 2004 - Cooler Master is pleased to announce that its thermal modules and chassis are already compliant with Balanced Technology Extended (BTX). Cooler Master's product line carries 2 main types of thermal modules that are BTX-compliant.
Type I thermal module is designed specifically in BTX desktop systems, cube systems, case towers and specific entertainment PCs.
Type II thermal module (low profile type) is tailored for low profile entertainment PC or picoBTX form factors.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Titan Siberia 12cm K8 CPU and System Cooler @ BigBruin
- Vantec NexStar 2 External 5.25 Drive Enclosure @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- XG Vigor 500 Power Supply @ LANAddict
- Crucial Technology Ballistix PC4000 memory @ XtremeResources
- VSO-Software's DivXToDVD Preview @ BensCustomCases
- USB Computer Desk Lamp @ ExtensionTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Elgato reveals new Stream Deck streaming hub
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse