- Cooler Master announces BTX goodies
Cooler Master have just released a couple of thermal modules designed to be used in conjunction with BTX cases for superior cooling. The difference between the two lies in the type of chassis used for each. The "Type 1" is suited to fullsize BTX cases whilst the other lower profile "Type 2" thermal module is designed for smaller picoBTX type enclosures. Of the two offerings, you can also choose from a higher performance (noisier) variant or a mainstream model. If you weren't aware already, their CM Stacker case is also capable of being modifed into a BTX style chassis. All thats needed to make the transisition with your stacker case is an upcoming BTX parts pack which includes an air duct and SRM, the package is said to be on the market very soon now. More details on all the new BTX offerings within their press release here.
Taipei, Taiwan - November 11, 2004 - Cooler Master is pleased to announce that its thermal modules and chassis are already compliant with Balanced Technology Extended (BTX). Cooler Master's product line carries 2 main types of thermal modules that are BTX-compliant.
Type I thermal module is designed specifically in BTX desktop systems, cube systems, case towers and specific entertainment PCs.
Type II thermal module (low profile type) is tailored for low profile entertainment PC or picoBTX form factors.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Titan Siberia 12cm K8 CPU and System Cooler @ BigBruin
- Vantec NexStar 2 External 5.25 Drive Enclosure @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- XG Vigor 500 Power Supply @ LANAddict
- Crucial Technology Ballistix PC4000 memory @ XtremeResources
- VSO-Software's DivXToDVD Preview @ BensCustomCases
- USB Computer Desk Lamp @ ExtensionTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset