- Gigabyte 8”series motherboard GA-K8NXP-9
Today we see a new contender emerge from GigaByte to compete amongst the nForce4 ultra range of motherboards on the market. As a fresh addition to their 8 Sigma (8”) series, the GA-K8NXP-9 includes Gigabyte's dual power system (or D.P.S.), dualBIOS, dual Gigabit LAN, an 802.11g wireless LAN solution, and all the other usual treats seen across their sigma series of boards. You can get to the supporting PR here for further reading folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, November 1, 2004 - With the launch of NVIDIA nForce4 family chipset, GIGABYTE Technology unveils its hefty high-performance 8 Sigma (8”) series motherboard - GA-K8NXP-9. The GA-K8NXP-9 belongs to the 8” family of top performance motherboards, delivering revolutionary technology like PCI-Express Graphics interface, Serial ATA II, NV firewall, and powerful AMD Athlon64FX/ 64 processor support. This platform offers superior performance and functionality to suffice the desire of every power user.
High speed, solid power and maximum stability mean that the GIGABYTE's latest 8” GA-K8NXP-9 is definitely the way to go for gamers, PC geeks and consumers alike! The 8” represents 8 innovative and beneficial technologies which include Processor, Memory, Dual Power System, Storage, Security, Peripheral, Networking, and Shieldware.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 Chipset @ Beyond3D
- Intel 2004 Roadmap Updates @ Hexus
- Paradigit Enjoy Y165 Media Center @ TCMagazine
- EPoX's EP-8RDA6+ PRO Mainboard @ Pyroport
- ABIT AV8 Motherboard @ LegitReviews
- AOpen EX915 XCube SFF PC @ PCStats
- Hiyatek 7-in-1 memory card reader @ A1-Electronics
- October 2004 3Digest @ Digit-Life
- Raidmax Samurai Case @ Overclocker Cafe