- NVIDIA reports third quarter fiscal year 2005 results
The NVIDIA giants have today reported their highly successful 3rd quarter financial results ending Oct 24 of this year. Revenue made it to $515.6 million for the quarter which in comparison to their $486.1 million for the third quarter 2003 makes this their best quarter in almost 2 years. Evidently their 6 series of graphics cards plays a massive role here. More details in the supporting PR.
SINGAPORE - NOVEMBER 8, 2004 - NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) today reported financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2005 ended October 24, 2004.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2005, revenue was $515.6 million, compared to $486.1 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2004. Net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2005 was $25.9 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, compared to net income of $6.4 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, for the third quarter of fiscal 2004, an increase of over 300 percent.
Revenue for the nine months ended October 24, 2004 was $1.44 billion, compared to revenue of $1.35 billion for the nine months ended October 26, 2003. Net income for the nine months ended October 24, 2004 was $52.3 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, compared to net income of $50.3 million, or $0.29 per diluted share, for the nine months ended October 26, 2003.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Chaintech GeForce 6600GT 128MB PCI-Express @ Techniz
- Toshiba 52HM84 HDTV @ DesignTechnica
- Overclocking AMD Athlon64 FAQs 101 @ Insanetek
- AMD Athlon 64 @ Hardware12v
- Blackmesa II Case Mod: Part 1 @ Bit-Tech
- MV Mobeus slim & light notebook @ Trusted Reviews
- Need for Speed Underground 2 - Drag and Tuning event @ Madshrimps
- Corsair TwinX1024-4400C25PT memory @ Phoronix