- ASUS Releases P5AD2-E Premium on 1066FSB
ASUS have introduced their latest motherboard to enter the market, the P5AD2-E Premium. Based on Intel's new 925XE chipset, the board allows for 1066FSB goodness and whats more? An apparent working unlock of the notorious CPU multiplier lock. ASUS haven't cut short anywhere with this board it seems, providing a refined top-end solution to Intel's latest 925XE platform. All the details within the official ASUS PR here folks.
The P5AD2-E Premium motherboard incorporated four exclusive features that make it the choice of serious overclockers. The unique BIOS-based innovations raise system performance by unlocking the CPU multiplier lock, overclocking PCI-Express graphics cards, supporting DDRII 711 and shortening latency time between the CPU and memory modules.
The P5AD2-E Premium, based on the latest Intel 925XE chipset, supports the LGA775 Pentium 4 processor with 1066MHz front-side-bus (FSB). This all-new motherboard also incorporated ASUS Intelligence (AI) Proactive technology that enhances systems with automatic overclocking, easy establishment of wired and wireless networks and unique cooling design.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Corsair TwinX1024 PC4400C25PT dual channel memory kit @ AMDZone
- Patriot 1Gb Kit PC3200 Low Latency GiveAway @ Madshrimps
- Ultra Dual Channel 1024MB PC3200 DDR Memory @ Big Bruin
- Results of memory module tests with 266 MHz FSB @ Digit-Life
- SuperTalent's PC3500 Low Latency Memory 2x512MB @ The Crucible
- Kingston 2GB Elite Pro CompactFlash Card @ Mikhailtech
- Plextor PX-712UF External DVD Writer @ CoolTechZone
- Blu-ray Disc Goes Home @ PCWorld
- NZXT Nemesis Elite Case @ Phoronix
- Logisys UV Reactive Molex Sleeve Kit @ LANAddict
- Logisys CS888UV: Glowing Acrylic! @ Anandtech