- DFI® Brings Dothan to Performance Desktop Computing
DFI have broken ground on a new desktop motherboard which caters to Intel's Dothan Pentium M processors, unveiled today is their 855GME-MGF motherboard which is based on the latest Intel mobile 855GME/6300 ESB chipset. With full S479 processor support and designed around micro ATX form factor, the 'green motherboard' is also focused on energy-conscious enthusiasts who demand the best cool and quiet platform for overclocking or underclocking making it an ideal candidate for home theatre use, server use, or something of that nature. Further details in DFI's official PR.
Hayward, CA (November 4, 2004) - DFI, maker of the award-winning LANParty™ and record-scoring LANPartyUT series of motherboards, today launched industry's most enthusiasts-oriented desktop Pentium M motherboard, 855GME-MGF. Based on the Intel mobile 855GME/6300 ESB chipset and supports socket 479 Pentium M processors, this motherboard merges cutting edge mobile technology and performance potentials onto an environmentally friendly platform. Its low heat generation, virtually fan less operation and performance-oriented design makes the new 855GME-MGF the perfect solution for small home servers, silent home theater PCs, or blazing fast gaming systems.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- The Quickest Guide to AMD Processors...Ever @ Short-Media
- FIC Condor SFF @ ViperLair
- Swiftech MCP650 Pump and MCRES-525 Reservoir @ System Cooling
- Compaq GX5000Z Desktop Gaming System @ DesignTechnica
- ASUS V9999 Gamer Edition 6800 Ultra @ Hardware4You
- Chaintech Zenith VE 915P @ Overclocker Cafe
- Overclocking the Pentium 4 520 2.8GHz to 3.57GHz @ Tech Report
- JetAudio iAudio U2 MP3 Player @ The TechLounge
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.