- Mushkin Mania
Lately there seems to have been quite a bit of focus on Mushkin's most recent high-performance memory products from popular online reviewing sources. Late last week Hi-Tech Reviews took a squizz at some lovely low latency Mushkin PC3200 Level II V2 memory which they seemed awfully fond of. ByteSector have since acquired some PC3200 LII V2 memory as well, with their review going up just today; The trend doesn't stop there either with the folks at System Cooling also firing up the same kit for review in which they for the most part only have positive things to say. In closure, we see Hi-Tech Reviews put the spotlight back onto Mushkin once again with their PC2-4200 (DDR2) memory, further indicating just how reliable Mushkin's products are.
Ever since the Winbond BH-5 chips became as scarce as hens teeth computer enthusiasts have been on the lookout for any memory that would approach the BH-5 claimed speeds. Earlier this year with the release of the Samsung TCCD chip it became evident that there was a new player in town as far as low latency memory was concerned. Not one to sit on the sidelines Mushkin immediately started designing a replacement memory module to take the place of the discontinued Level II memory and came up with the new PC-3200 Level 2 Version 2 (2-2-2) memory. After seeing our benchmarks I think you will agree that this is some blazing fast memory.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ColdHeat Soldering Iron @ XYZ Computing
- DangerDen TDX CPU Water Block @ InsaneTek
- Silentmaxx Semi-Fanless Power Supply @ TecCentral (Translated)
- Albatron Trinity PCX5750 @ ViperLair
- A.C.Ryan Accessories @ MikhailTech
- Intel Dual Core CPU (SmithField) Info @ OnlyNewZ
- AMD's 90nm Chips Dissipate 67W, Claims AMD @ XBit Labs
- ABIT Makes Step Back Towards NVIDIA's Chipsets @ XBit Labs
- Epox 9NDA3+: New Choice for Socket 939 @ Anandtech
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.