- GeCube X300 and X600 Graphics Cards Compared
Our friends from Tweakers Australia have a fresh review posted today, taking a look at 2 ATI PCIe based graphics cards from GeCube which use the X300 and X600 cores for comparison. They also chuck into the picture nVidia's PCX5750 based graphics card for further comparison to help you decide which is best suited to your PCIe needs. Shouldn't be too much umm'ing and ahh'ing here with ATI's X600 Pro really showing the others who's boss, it's just down to your budget really.
ATI has now moved to its next generation chip, the X series. There are three different cores in this range - the X300 (designed for the basic DX9 gamers and office environment), the X600 (aimed at the more mid-range gamer on the budget) and the X800 (the full blown answer to the ultimate graphics). In each series there are different variations of the VPU, but all extend from these there core families.
Today we have a delightful treat as we have the GeCube X300 and the X600 Pro both based on the newest bus architecture to come to the PC Platform, that being PCI Express x16 of course. We'll compare both cards against each other as well as against nVidia's PCX5750 which is currently the highest-end PCI Express graphics cards available from nVidia in any quantity here in Australia and around the world.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Final Scratch v1.5 @ ByteSector
- PolarFLO TT Series Waterblock @ Monster-Hardware
- ASUS V9999 Gamer Edition Graphics Card @ XBit Labs
- Cooler Master Real Power 450W PSU Giveaway @ System Cooling
- Thinking Inside of the Box Editorial @ DesignTechnica
- Steelpad S&S Mouse Surface @ Tech Freaks
- Lite-On LVW-5005 DVD Recorder @ TechIMO
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.