- PCMCIA Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook
The folks at DesignTechnica get a first look at Creative's latest addition to their Audigy 2 line of soundcards, the Audigy 2 ZS Notebook. It's essentially a notebook friendly PCMCIA based card which can soup up the audio of your notebook to include far richer sound quality and surround sound capabilities as opposed to that of the bland cheapened featureless rubbish included with the majority of notebooks on the market.
Owners of average notebooks (i.e. most of us) are generally happy with the Internet and office related functions our machines provide us. What about multimedia and gaming though? It tends to be the case that the audio we hope for is either at the mercy of highly inferior built-in speakers, or confined to limited stereo options through the headphone/portable speakers jack. To get around this, Creative thinks theyfve found a solution to get us the same high-end surround sound and dramatic audio quality we have on our souped-up desktops at home.
- TwinMOS Release USB 2.0 MD Z4 mobile disk
TwinMOS issue out another press release for the week, this one announcing their "USB 2.0 MD Z4 mobile disk" which is effectively a typical USB stick with a few additional nifty features such as data integrity by write-protect and password protection functionality. You have the choice of picking it up in either 128, 256, or 512mb sizes. Further details can be had within the official TwinMOS PR here folks.
yOctober 14, 2004, Taipeiz TwinMOS launches USB2.0 mobile disk Z4 with the black and white fancy design. Itfs not only a digital storage tool but also can be a personal accessory that represents peoplefs modern life style.
In addition to the common features, such as USB2.0 high-speed data transfer rate and plug and play function, mobile disk Z4 comes with write-protect and password protection functions to ensure data integrity by preventing unintended deletion of data and super data storage period up to 10 years. Moreover, the special cover design allowing users to click it on the end of the device helps prevent losing of cover. As a total mobile storage solution for users, Z4 requires no additional driver or power supply, and is lightweight, slim and easy to carry.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- DFI LanParty UT 915P-T12 Motherboard @ Hardware Zoom
- LeadTek WinFast A400 Ultra/GT TDH 6800 @ Beyond3D
- AMD Sempron 3100+ CPU @ Trusted Reviews
- Samsung SpinPoint SP1614N/SP1614C HDD's @ Hardware Zone
- How To Turn A Computer Into A Book Case @ The TechZone
- 09 Athlon 64: Value, Speed and Overclocking @ Anandtech
- OCZ Technology to Breakthrough DDR2 Memory Technology @ XBit Labs
- Cavalier CAV-T03 Case @ Bit-Tech
- Altec Lansing FX6021 2.1 Speakers @ The Techlounge
- Steelpad S&S Mousepad @ PenStarSys
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.