- NVIDIA and ATi: Game Over
With the unexpected launch of NVIDIA's entry level PCIe 6200 series recently, and also taking into account all the previous rush-to-market launches between NVIDIA and ATI of which brings absolutely no favors to the actual buyer (due to such things as premature and buggy support), Toms Hardware have been pushed over to edge enough to warrant a write-up expressing their own opinion on why it's all getting way out of line, and why they'll from this point on choose to go about things their own way despite ATI & NVIDIA's sudden beckoning.
Today, NVIDIA is launching its GeForce 6200. We were told of the launch at the last minute with only a few days to prepare and to deal with the usual last minute changes that follow these rushed launches. This has happened four or five times in the past year. It's always the same, with no time to do thorough testing, constant last minute changes, and a rush to print. If we were cynical, we'd have to think that the companies involved do not want us to have time to do thorough testing.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Soltek K8AN2E-GR nForce 3 250GB Motherboard @ Overclockers NZ
- AudioBUG AB-250 FM Wireless Transmitter @ FutureLooks
- Mushkin's low latency memory kit @ Overclocker Cafe
- GlobalWin Jefi Water Cooling "Aquarium" @ A True Review
- Is Mozilla better than Opera? @ IceTeks
- Doom3 Linux and Windows Battlegrounds @ Anandtech
- Decktron i-MPIA 4256 MP3 player @ Trusted Reviews