- New X700's From GIGABYTE
It's a big day for GIGABYTE it seems, also announcing a couple of new additions to their GV-RX graphics card line. Today they unveil two new cards which make use of the mid-range X700Pro core from ATI, with the GV-RX70P128D being a 128mb variant and the GV-RX70P256V a 256mb version sporting VIVO capabilities. You can get all the relevant info within Gigabyte's official PR folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, Oct 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. formally announces the release of its much-anticipated new graphics accelerators, the GV-RX70P256V and GV-RX70P128D. The release of the GV-RX70P series is concurrent with the recent launch of ATI performance-class RADEON X700Pro VPU. The GV-RX70P series sets a new standard in graphics performance and visual realism by delivering amazing graphics, abundant features and rock-solid stability for next-generation games and applications.
- TwinMOS launches USB2.0 Red Rock S21 MP3 Player
TwinMOS also announce today a new MP3 player to their Red Rock range. Stamped the "USB2.0 Red Rock S21 MP3 Player", you actually get to choose from several other colors such as purple, light blue and silver this time around, ga-r00vy! - Full details including specs etc. in the TwinMOS press release here.
【October 12, 2004, Taipei】 TwinMOS introduces USB2.0 Red Rock S21 MP3 Player following the glorious Red Rock S11. In addition to the standard red color of the Red Rock range, S21 is offered in purple, light blue and silver. The smoother but sharper appearance adds a sense of slimness to the original passionate model. Moreover, consumers can select a wide variety of accessories to meet their personal needs
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Topram 1GB SD Card @ Hard Extreme
- DFI LANParty 875P-T Motherboard @ PCStats
- Intel Ships Processors with Enhanced Security Capabilities @ XBit Labs
- Sony's PlayStation 3 Expected to Emerge in 2006 @ XBit Labs
- Nvidia worked 2.5 years on SLI drivers @ The Inquirer
- Nforce 4 board pictured @ The Inquirer
- Athlon 64 4000 and FX55 performance revealed @ The Inquirer
- ATI HDTV Wonder @ Sudhian
- Intel's 925XE: Does Beating the 1-GHz FSB Barrier Matter? @ Toms Hardware
- Asus NCT-D E7525 Motherboard @ GamePC