- Gigabyte Announce ATI's First Discrete Chipset RX330 Motherboard
Today we see the first motherboard surface to make use of ATI's new RX330 chipset, Gigabyte's GA-8TRX330-L. Similar in many ways to Intel's highly popular 865PE chipset, ATI's Socket 478 RX330 chipset allows for yet another alternative in chipset design when building up a mid-range to high-end Pentium IV based PC. You can view further details and specs on the Gigabyte option within their supporting PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, September 15, 2004-- Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., the world wide leader of high performance motherboards, today proudly unveils the P4 TitanTM GA-8TRX330-L motherboard. The GA-8TRX330-L, powered by ATI's first discrete motherboard chipset RX330, is ATI exclusive develop for Gigabyte. With the wide range of rich functions, the specification of RX330 can compete with current Intel® 865PE based chipset motherboard, and is the best alternative for the high cost / performance motherboard.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Wireless A//V Spycam @ OCIA
- Asetek WaterChill Power Kit Water Cooling @ Big Bruin
- Asus' K8N-E Deluxe Socket 754 @ Hot Hardware
- IBM's POWER5: A Talk with Pratap Pattnaik @ ArsTechnica
- Gateway M320XL Notebook @ DesignTechnica
- nVidia“s TWIMTBP Program: An Interview @ 3DCenter
- Athlon 64 Motherboard Roundup II @ Hardtecs4u
- The Hunt For The BOG Book Contest @ RojakPot
- MSI K8T Neo2 FIR AMD Athlon 64 socket 939 @ A1-Electronics
- Apple iPod Mini @ The TechZone