- Gigabyte Announce ATI's First Discrete Chipset RX330 Motherboard
Today we see the first motherboard surface to make use of ATI's new RX330 chipset, Gigabyte's GA-8TRX330-L. Similar in many ways to Intel's highly popular 865PE chipset, ATI's Socket 478 RX330 chipset allows for yet another alternative in chipset design when building up a mid-range to high-end Pentium IV based PC. You can view further details and specs on the Gigabyte option within their supporting PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, September 15, 2004-- Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., the world wide leader of high performance motherboards, today proudly unveils the P4 TitanTM GA-8TRX330-L motherboard. The GA-8TRX330-L, powered by ATI's first discrete motherboard chipset RX330, is ATI exclusive develop for Gigabyte. With the wide range of rich functions, the specification of RX330 can compete with current IntelŽ 865PE based chipset motherboard, and is the best alternative for the high cost / performance motherboard.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Wireless A//V Spycam @ OCIA
- Asetek WaterChill Power Kit Water Cooling @ Big Bruin
- Asus' K8N-E Deluxe Socket 754 @ Hot Hardware
- IBM's POWER5: A Talk with Pratap Pattnaik @ ArsTechnica
- Gateway M320XL Notebook @ DesignTechnica
- nVidia´s TWIMTBP Program: An Interview @ 3DCenter
- Athlon 64 Motherboard Roundup II @ Hardtecs4u
- The Hunt For The BOG Book Contest @ RojakPot
- MSI K8T Neo2 FIR AMD Athlon 64 socket 939 @ A1-Electronics
- Apple iPod Mini @ The TechZone