- ABIt's Fatal1ty Great Wall Shootout
ABit and Johnathon Fatal1ty Wendel are at it again, with preperation to hold yet another gaming event from The Great Wall of China, Beijing. Several large sponsors including Intel, ATI, Kingston, and of course ABIT are supporting the Doom3 shootout against the world's best player with the largest prize ever offered being up for grabs, a whopping RMB$1,000,000 (US$125,000) in cash. It doesn't stop there either, with ABIT also launching the "Fatal1ty" line of enthusiast motherboards and VGA cards during the event. All the details can be obtained within ABIT's official PR.
The Great Wall in China. DOOM3. The largest prize ever offered in a single gaming event. ABIT, PWX Systems, Intel, ATi, Kingston, Creative, Sina.com.cn and ViewSonic are proud to announce the ACON Fatal1ty Shootout at the Great Wall. With RMB$1,000,000 (US$125,000) in cash being offered as a prize, the ACON Fatal1ty Shootout is the single largest prize ever being offered to a gamer. Held at the Great Wall in Beijing, China, the top 4 DOOM3 players in China will all try to beat the 2004 DOOM3 World Champion, Johnathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel. These 4 players will also compete to be named the Best DOOM3 Player in China.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Antec NeoPower 480 PSU @ Gruntville
- CoolerMaster X-Dream III HSF @ OCIA
- CoolMax Xtreme Files F1 @ Phoronix
- Logisys Computer's Meteor Light Kit @ ap0calypse
- Logisys UV Molex Sleeve Kit @ Mikhailtech
- NZXT Guardian Case @ Hardware Hell
- Wisetech ATA 100/133 Round IDE Cables @ GideonTech
- Swissbit TwistPro 2GB USB memory key @ Trusted Reviews
- AMDs Anti-Virus feature in detail @ Planet3DNow (Translated)
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.