- 3DMark05 Technical FAQ Online!
The FutureMark crew have let us know today of the official first revision FAQ sheet to support their latest benchmarking masterpiece, 3DMark05. You'll naturally find the most frequently asked technical questions from the media and end-users in the PDF formatted FAQ. FutureMark have also set up a section on their website displaying a list of all the sites around the globe to have published articles covering 3DMark05 upon it's launch almost a week ago now.
There have been a lot of technical questions regarding 3DMark05, both amongst the users and the media. In order to get the most frequently technical questions answered, we prepared this document, and will keep updating it as needed.
- VIA Unveils Details of Next-Generation Isaiah Processor Core
VIA have today revealed information on their their next-gen "Isaiah" processor core which is due to become available within the first half of 2006. The most noteworthy aspect of the new core is that It'll bring 64-bit architecture to the scene for VIA amongst several other refinements, all mentioned within their official announcement here folks.
Fall Processor Forum, San Jose, CA, 5 October 2004 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator and developer of silicon chip technologies and PC platform solutions, today revealed details of its next-generation Isaiah processor core. Combining a high-performance 64-bit architecture with a low power design and the industry's most advanced built-in security features, the Isaiah processor core, with the engineering code name 'CN', is optimized for the rapidly emerging market for high definition computing and personal electronics devices that require the capability to run multiple tasks concurrently, such as decrypting a digital media stream while simultaneously displaying its contents in an ultra-high resolution format on an HDTV.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle SB81P Retesting results @ Lost Circuits
- ThinkPad with fingerprint reader is introduced @ Yahoo
- DFI LanPartyUT 915P-T12 Mainboard @ NinjaLane
- 5.5GB worth of Kingston memory contest @ MikhailTech
- DDR 2 800 MHz in shops by Christmas @ The Inquirer
- Vantec NexStar External Hard Drive Enclosure @ GideonTech
- Iomega Unleashes 16x Double-Layer DVD Drives @ Hardware Zone
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.