- NVIDIA Announces Sponsorship of the World Cyber Games 2004
Come the start of a fresh week, come another NVIDIA announcement from their press room. This week they will be sponsoring the World Cyber Games in San Francisco and providing GeForce 6 series graphics cards in systems used by over 700 competitors throughout the final battle stages. NVIDIA also point out that they'll be participating in the WCG exhibition area where they aim to showcase all the latest and most talked about PC gaming titles on their GeForce6 line of cards (incl. an SLI setup). More details over at their press room.
SANTA CLARA, CA-OCTOBER 4, 2004-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), a worldwide leader in graphics and digital media processors, today announced its participation in the World Cyber Games (WCG) 2004, a global game culture festival and competition attracting millions of gamers throughout the world. As the silver-level sponsor and official graphics technology provider of the WCG, the Company will equip the PCs used by more than 700 competitors representing more than 60 countries at the upcoming Grand Finals event, where competitive gaming will take center stage and an estimated cash purse of $420,000 will be up for grabs.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Chaintech AA6800 Turbo Video Card @ Overclocker Cafe
- CrazyPC's Vampire Mid-Tower Case @ ClubOC
- EverCool WC-201 Universal water cooled heatsink system @ A1-Electronics
- Sapphire X600 XT PCI Express video card @ AMDZone
- SWISSMEMORY USB Victorinox 128MB Drive @ Hard Extreme
- The Paperless Office Editorial @ The TechZone
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.