- Radio Controlled PC - The_Snarf_F50
How's this for cool? The modder/owner of the infamous Snarf SFF PC (shown recently over at the Overclockers Australia forums) has finished building up yet another custom PC modification, built upon a large Ferrari F50 radio controlled car! During his efforts to house his PC system within the chassis, he made sure it could still rip up the tarmac at up to 35kph... you'd be wanting to be damn sure interference isn't an issue when driving near stairs though eh?
The_Snarf, he of the amazing Shuttle, has another project in the PC Database. His F50 Car PC looks like the sort of model-car PC we've seen a few of now, but this one uses a remote-controlled car as the base. The cool thing is that it's still remote-controlled - so he can drive his PC around at 35km/h...
- Tul Corporation unveils PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series
Another card emerges based on ATI's newly released X700 based GPU, this time from none other than Tul Corporation with their PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series. All the details are of course within Tul's official PR folks.
(September 22, 2004--Taipei, Taiwan) Tul, one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series today. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series enables ATI's RADEONX700 VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card with an expected price.
The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series is based on RADEONX700 VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series brings the most powerful gaming performance to gamers at ever low price.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles