- Radio Controlled PC - The_Snarf_F50
How's this for cool? The modder/owner of the infamous Snarf SFF PC (shown recently over at the Overclockers Australia forums) has finished building up yet another custom PC modification, built upon a large Ferrari F50 radio controlled car! During his efforts to house his PC system within the chassis, he made sure it could still rip up the tarmac at up to 35kph... you'd be wanting to be damn sure interference isn't an issue when driving near stairs though eh?
The_Snarf, he of the amazing Shuttle, has another project in the PC Database. His F50 Car PC looks like the sort of model-car PC we've seen a few of now, but this one uses a remote-controlled car as the base. The cool thing is that it's still remote-controlled - so he can drive his PC around at 35km/h...
- Tul Corporation unveils PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series
Another card emerges based on ATI's newly released X700 based GPU, this time from none other than Tul Corporation with their PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series. All the details are of course within Tul's official PR folks.
(September 22, 2004--Taipei, Taiwan) Tul, one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series today. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series enables ATI's RADEONX700 VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card with an expected price.
The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series is based on RADEONX700 VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series brings the most powerful gaming performance to gamers at ever low price.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- HTC hires former Samsung marketing exec on three-month contract
- GoPlug wants to be your new tech-infused backpack
- Netflix teases season two of Orange is the New Black for June 6
- Keep your friends closer with Facebook's new 'Nearby Friends' feature
- Microsoft sells 5 million Xbox One units, Sony is now in the lead
Latest DownloadsView More Latest Downloads
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Did EA kill the Battlefield franchise with the terrible BF4 issues?View More Polls
- Project M.A.R.V: The Multi-Rotor Aerial Reconnaissance Vehicle, Part 1
- ASRock HDMI Switch process problem
- G1 Sniper Z87 and i7-4771 problem - can't set turbo for all cores to 3.9 ghz
- PLX Technology Site Visit - ExpressFabric Demonstration
- System turns on by itself....
- Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion
- Toshiba Announces Completely Redesigned Performance Laptops
- ASUStor Announces Compatibility for ASUS Xonar Series USB DAC Devices
- Greenliant Now Shipping mSATA ArmourDrive SSDs
- ASUS Announces New Additions to Its Desktop PC and All-in-One PC Line-up