- Radio Controlled PC - The_Snarf_F50
How's this for cool? The modder/owner of the infamous Snarf SFF PC (shown recently over at the Overclockers Australia forums) has finished building up yet another custom PC modification, built upon a large Ferrari F50 radio controlled car! During his efforts to house his PC system within the chassis, he made sure it could still rip up the tarmac at up to 35kph... you'd be wanting to be damn sure interference isn't an issue when driving near stairs though eh?
The_Snarf, he of the amazing Shuttle, has another project in the PC Database. His F50 Car PC looks like the sort of model-car PC we've seen a few of now, but this one uses a remote-controlled car as the base. The cool thing is that it's still remote-controlled - so he can drive his PC around at 35km/h...
- Tul Corporation unveils PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series
Another card emerges based on ATI's newly released X700 based GPU, this time from none other than Tul Corporation with their PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series. All the details are of course within Tul's official PR folks.
(September 22, 2004--Taipei, Taiwan) Tul, one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series today. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series enables ATI's RADEONX700 VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card with an expected price.
The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series is based on RADEONX700 VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series brings the most powerful gaming performance to gamers at ever low price.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- Smartphone battery life could double with next-gen lithium cells
- Take cash out of an ATM, and play Doom at the same time
- More leaked shots of the Sony Xperia Z3 find their way online
- Mad Max: Fury Road releases first trailer at ComicCon
- Crytek says that it is going through a 'transitional phase'
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- Asrock Z87 Extreme9ac and Z87 OC Formula problem with Asmedia 1061 Sata ports
- Intel extreme tuning utility
- OlliOlli PC Game Review
- GA-X87-UD5 - NIC cuts out frequently for a couple seconds after bios update
- asrock h61m-vg3 vcard problem
- Samsung Introduces New External Optical Disc Drives for Ultrabooks
- BIOSTAR Unveils the Hi-Fi B85S2G LGA1150 Motherboard
- SanDisk Completes Acquisition of Fusion-io
- PQI Debuts Portable Storage Drive with Integrated Apple Lightning Connector
- MAINGEAR Introduces the Pulse 15 Gaming Laptop