- Radio Controlled PC - The_Snarf_F50
How's this for cool? The modder/owner of the infamous Snarf SFF PC (shown recently over at the Overclockers Australia forums) has finished building up yet another custom PC modification, built upon a large Ferrari F50 radio controlled car! During his efforts to house his PC system within the chassis, he made sure it could still rip up the tarmac at up to 35kph... you'd be wanting to be damn sure interference isn't an issue when driving near stairs though eh?
The_Snarf, he of the amazing Shuttle, has another project in the PC Database. His F50 Car PC looks like the sort of model-car PC we've seen a few of now, but this one uses a remote-controlled car as the base. The cool thing is that it's still remote-controlled - so he can drive his PC around at 35km/h...
- Tul Corporation unveils PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series
Another card emerges based on ATI's newly released X700 based GPU, this time from none other than Tul Corporation with their PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series. All the details are of course within Tul's official PR folks.
(September 22, 2004--Taipei, Taiwan) Tul, one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series today. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series enables ATI's RADEONX700 VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card with an expected price.
The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series is based on RADEONX700 VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series brings the most powerful gaming performance to gamers at ever low price.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- eBay confirms plans to spin off PayPal, setting up two companies
- Four hackers charged with targeting U.S. military, Microsoft, others
- Report indicates Supervalu hit by yet another data breach again
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 10, pushing into the future
- Edinburgh Airport testing out Google Glass, enhancing customer service
- Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- 4K Showdown - ASUS GTX 980 4GB in Single, SLI, 3-Way SLI and 4-Way SLI
- BIOS, storage configuration
- Limefuel Rugged L150XR 15,000mAh Battery Pack Review
- Using PC-Q18 without discrete PSU
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives