- Creative Gigaworks S750 7.1 Speakers & Audigy 2 ZS
I doubt you could go far wrong with this combo for your home entertainment / gaming needs. Spode's Abode take you through a brief overview of Creative's most recent Gigaworks S750 7.1 Speaker kit when paired up with the perfect partner, their Audigy 2 ZS. Capable of upmixing stereo sources to all 7 speakers, the card is said to really shine when used with this particular package.
For many people, the computer is not just an academic resource, it's a complete entertainment solution. Gaming, DVD's, TV, Radio, Internet - the PC is a multifunctional platform that can do anything. When stuck to a fairly low budget, a cheap hi-fi system will give you quite poor sound quality as most of the money goes into the main unit rather than the speakers themselves. When a PC can do everything a cheap hi-fi can do and more, money would more wisely spent on a superior set of computer speakers.
- End of week CDRInfo Reviews
Traditionally, CDRInfo have wrapped up another week with a bunch of fresh reviews. Firstly they take a look at BenQ's DC C-50 5 Mpx Digital Camera, followed by a close look at a couple of dual-layer DVD burners, namely Pioneer's DVR-A08XLA and TDK's 1616N (Nec 3500) drives. It doesn't end there either, with them also finding the time to put AOpen's XCcube EZ65-II Mini Barebone System through it's paces, and finally they check out the NEON 4in1 128MB MP3 Player.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Zalman ZM-80D Heatpipe @ TechPowerUp
- Thermalright XP-90 Heatsink @ Phoronix
- Albatron Trinity Geforce 6800GT 256M @ The Crucible
- DDR400 For AMD Roundup @ PC Tweaks (Translated)
- Miniature Car PC MOD @ PC Unleash
- Cooler Master Modding Supplies (Cables & Fan) @ Buddha's LAN Room
- PNY 6800 Ultra @ Driver Heaven
- Aerocool JetMaster Jr. ATX Mid-Tower Case @ Extreme Overclocking
- Jetart NP5000 Notebook Cooler @ MikhailTech
- PolarFLO TT Waterblock @ ClubOC
- XTrac Ripper XL and Mad Dotz @ ClubOC
- Albatron PX915G Pro Motherboard @ OC-Zone (Translated)