- OCZ partners with DFI for the AMD Tech Tour and AMD64 Experiential Tour'04
OCZ Technology have been handed an invitation from AMD to participate in this year's fall Tech Tour within ten different cities across Northern America. They won't be on their own either with plans for DFI to join them in partnership during the event. Further details in OCZ's press release with more info on AMD's Tech Tour at their website.
OCZ Technology Group has been invited by AMD to participate in their Fall Tech Tour set to take place in 21 North American cities. OCZ memory will be showcased in ten of the cities, including Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, Montreal, and Sunnyvale, California.
Additionally, DFI will be partnering with OCZ for this ten city event, guaranteeing a team-effort success. "We are excited to collaborate with OCZ Technology on the AMD Tech Tour this fall," said Vivian Lien, Director of Marketing of DFI San Jose. "The combined performance gain when running OCZ's low latency modules on the DFI's new LANParty motherboards is unsurpassed! We look forward to showing the winning combination to our valued customers in the channel."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- HIS X800XT and X800 Pro IceQ II Video Cards @ HardCoreWare
- New interactive T-Bred and Barton painting guide with FSB mod @ OCInside
- ATI TV Wonder USB 2.0 @ Trusted Reviews
- Gateway AR-230 Home Theater DVD Recorder @ TweakNews
- Overclocking Buyer's Guide - September 2004 @ Anandtech
- AMD sneaks out Sempron 3000+ @ The Register
- Radeon X800 Pro VIVO @ ATINews
- Viewsonic VP912B LCD Monitor @ GamePC
- Low End Processors Shootout @ Digit-Life
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.