- OCZ Technology 1024-PC3200 2-2-2 Platinum Revision 2 Memory Kit (Phew!)
The guys from 3Dxtreme have tested OCZ's latest high-end 1GB PC-3200 Platinum Memory kit. Stamped with rated timings of 2-2-2-5 and costing less than Corsair's own XMS 3200XL kit, these certainly look to be an awesome buy; also taking into account that this memory at loosened timings should easily get up to and often beyond DDR500 speeds should you want to get some serious FSB happening.
Today 3DXtreme is proud to present our latest review of OCZ Technologies' PC3200 2-2-2 Platinum Revision 2 Memory. This review features a 1GB (2x512MB) Dual Channel Kit of OCZ's latest Memory. The Platinum Revision 2 Memory is designed to run at the very tight CL2-2-2-5 timings, a feat that was believed to have died with Winbond BH-5 chips. OCZ, like Corsair, has utilized the latest Samsung chips in order to provide this kind of performance. The Samsung ICs were originally designed to run at PC3500 (DDR433) speeds however with a bit of magic these ICs can perform at DDR400 @ 2-2-2-5.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Albatron PCX 5750 Trinity Video card @ Overclockers Online
- Gigabyte's GA-K8NSNXP-939 motherboard @ Tech Report
- Bantam BA800 Pocketbook @ Hard Extreme
- Corsair CMX512-4000PRO Memory @ Hard Extreme
- Samsung SyncMaster 172X LCD @ IPKonfig
- LG RU-52SZ61D DLP 52" HDTV @ DesignTechnica
- AMD Samples Athlon 64 4000+, FX-55 Chips, but on 130nm @ XBit Labs