- Athlon64 4000+ and FX-55 Rumors
If this holds true, we're about to see a couple of new additions to AMD's Athlon64 line. Judging by the visuals here, i'd say these chips do indeed exist, with the next question being "When do we see them?". Judging by the clockspeeds and cache sizes, it would seem clear that when AMD release the 2.6GHz FX-55 the FX-53 will simply get a name change to the new top-end mainstream 4000+. You can click on the thumbnails to get a closer peek at the chip codes by the way.
- New episode of ATI's All-In-Wonderfuls
A couple of days ago Hexus spread the word of ATI's new member to their All-In-Wonder series of cards, based off their flagship x800xt. However at that point information was still somewhat limited, with no visuals accompanying the info either. Thankfully, that's all changed today with ATI officially announcing their new AIW card. Hexus have a whole bunch of eye candy for you to take a ganders at along with supporting comments, and Bit-Tech also spend some time previewing the card as well. Can you spot the TV tuner? so TINY!, very swish ATI.
MARKHAM, Ontario - Multimedia entertainment is redefined with the new ALL-IN-WONDER® X800 XT from ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX: ATY, NASDAQ: ATYT). Built upon the award-winning powerful RADEON® X800 Visual Processing Unit (VPU), this new multimedia add-in video card brings innovative solutions for home theater, video editing and gaming enthusiasts. Shipping this fall in North America, ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT will be available with a manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP) of $499 USD from major computer retailers and ATI.com. ATI's European add-in-board manufacturers, including Connect3D Inc., Hightech Information System Limited, Info-Tek Corporation, Sapphire Technology Limited, and Tul Corporation, will offer ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT in various configurations later this year.
ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT is the first video card to feature DVI-I and VGA monitor connectivity plus a TV and FM Radio tuner in a single slot device. This video card is also the first ALL-IN-WONDER® to feature new input and output block connectors that provide easy access to peripheral devices.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni