- Athlon64 4000+ and FX-55 Rumors
If this holds true, we're about to see a couple of new additions to AMD's Athlon64 line. Judging by the visuals here, i'd say these chips do indeed exist, with the next question being "When do we see them?". Judging by the clockspeeds and cache sizes, it would seem clear that when AMD release the 2.6GHz FX-55 the FX-53 will simply get a name change to the new top-end mainstream 4000+. You can click on the thumbnails to get a closer peek at the chip codes by the way.
- New episode of ATI's All-In-Wonderfuls
A couple of days ago Hexus spread the word of ATI's new member to their All-In-Wonder series of cards, based off their flagship x800xt. However at that point information was still somewhat limited, with no visuals accompanying the info either. Thankfully, that's all changed today with ATI officially announcing their new AIW card. Hexus have a whole bunch of eye candy for you to take a ganders at along with supporting comments, and Bit-Tech also spend some time previewing the card as well. Can you spot the TV tuner? so TINY!, very swish ATI.
MARKHAM, Ontario - Multimedia entertainment is redefined with the new ALL-IN-WONDER® X800 XT from ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX: ATY, NASDAQ: ATYT). Built upon the award-winning powerful RADEON® X800 Visual Processing Unit (VPU), this new multimedia add-in video card brings innovative solutions for home theater, video editing and gaming enthusiasts. Shipping this fall in North America, ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT will be available with a manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP) of $499 USD from major computer retailers and ATI.com. ATI's European add-in-board manufacturers, including Connect3D Inc., Hightech Information System Limited, Info-Tek Corporation, Sapphire Technology Limited, and Tul Corporation, will offer ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT in various configurations later this year.
ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT is the first video card to feature DVI-I and VGA monitor connectivity plus a TV and FM Radio tuner in a single slot device. This video card is also the first ALL-IN-WONDER® to feature new input and output block connectors that provide easy access to peripheral devices.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio