- Athlon64 4000+ and FX-55 Rumors
If this holds true, we're about to see a couple of new additions to AMD's Athlon64 line. Judging by the visuals here, i'd say these chips do indeed exist, with the next question being "When do we see them?". Judging by the clockspeeds and cache sizes, it would seem clear that when AMD release the 2.6GHz FX-55 the FX-53 will simply get a name change to the new top-end mainstream 4000+. You can click on the thumbnails to get a closer peek at the chip codes by the way.
- New episode of ATI's All-In-Wonderfuls
A couple of days ago Hexus spread the word of ATI's new member to their All-In-Wonder series of cards, based off their flagship x800xt. However at that point information was still somewhat limited, with no visuals accompanying the info either. Thankfully, that's all changed today with ATI officially announcing their new AIW card. Hexus have a whole bunch of eye candy for you to take a ganders at along with supporting comments, and Bit-Tech also spend some time previewing the card as well. Can you spot the TV tuner? so TINY!, very swish ATI.
MARKHAM, Ontario - Multimedia entertainment is redefined with the new ALL-IN-WONDER® X800 XT from ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX: ATY, NASDAQ: ATYT). Built upon the award-winning powerful RADEON® X800 Visual Processing Unit (VPU), this new multimedia add-in video card brings innovative solutions for home theater, video editing and gaming enthusiasts. Shipping this fall in North America, ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT will be available with a manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP) of $499 USD from major computer retailers and ATI.com. ATI's European add-in-board manufacturers, including Connect3D Inc., Hightech Information System Limited, Info-Tek Corporation, Sapphire Technology Limited, and Tul Corporation, will offer ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT in various configurations later this year.
ALL-IN-WONDER X800 XT is the first video card to feature DVI-I and VGA monitor connectivity plus a TV and FM Radio tuner in a single slot device. This video card is also the first ALL-IN-WONDER® to feature new input and output block connectors that provide easy access to peripheral devices.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD