- NVIDIA and Nexon form strategic worldwide technical and marketing alliance
One of asia's largest game developers and publishers "Nexon" have entered into a joint technical and marketing collaboration with the nVidia giants for their upcoming online game titles, the first of which is Mabinogi, a cel-rendered, fantasy, online, role-playing game. The companies also plan to engage in strategic co-marketing activities as part of NVIDIA's "The Way It's Meant to Be Played" (TWIMTBP) programme in key regions, including South Korea, Japan, and China. You can read up on all the details within nVidia's official PR folks.
"In multi-player, online games, pushing the envelope in graphics is always a big hurdle. We are confident that with NVIDIA's leadership in graphics hardware technology and performance, as well as its world-class developer support personnel, we can take our games to the next level," said Junewon Choi, business development manager at Nexon. "Fans of online games can only expect bigger and better things from future Nexon game titles. Both companies have much to expect from this union."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Panorama factory and the $64-bit Question @ Lost Circuits
- ABit's AV8 Motherboard @ Tech Report
- Liteon SOHW-832S 8x8 Dual Layer DVD+/-RW Drive @ 3DXtreme
- DDR2-Roundup - 11 modules from DDR2-533 to DDR2-667 @ Hardware Luxx
- Jetart DT6000 Xpanel Control Panel @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- AudioBug 2 FM Transmitter @ i4u
- Inno3D GeForce 6800 Video Card @ Guru3D
- Building a Linux PVR Part I - Setup and Install @ Anandtech
- Gyration Ultra GT @ PC Perspective